928 vs 920

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
The Trophy may not be sexy or exciting but it has been a solid dependable workhorse for me. It never freezes or needs restarts. I have had great reception with it. Its a solid phone that has survived a few rough drops. That being said I cant wait to replace it with a shiny new 928!

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
The Trophy may not be sexy or exciting but it has been a solid dependable workhorse for me. It never freezes or needs restarts. I have had great reception with it. Its a solid phone that has survived a few rough drops. That being said I cant wait to replace it with a shiny new 928!

Yep, ole reliable for sure. Never had a lick of problems with the Trophy, got two days out of a battery, and it did everything I needed it to do. It just wasn't sexy by no means.

I do miss the Zune interface. I honestly felt that Zune players and the software itself got a really bad rap. I have a much easier time using that software than I ever have iTunes and it doesn't prompt me to install a new version every time I boot it up like iTunes nor does it try to backdoor other software either.

STM 69

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Last year, wasn't it a common feeling that AT&T would have the exlusive rights to the Nokia top-end phone for six months? Wasn't the 920's release date 11/11/12? So, doesn't it make sense that Verizon won't be allowed to sell the 928 until 5/11/13.
I'm no expert on these matters.... I hope it's sooner!!!

Is this thing VZW only? Any indication of AT&T availability?

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
If the xenon flash on the 928 is dialed in.. I will take it over the 920 without even thinking about it. Performance wise they will be almost identical..

AndroidJay

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I am giving Verizon/Nokia until their announcement. If no flagship Lumia is announced, I will go for the GS4. I considered the 822, but just did not appeal to me. I have to stick with Verizon due to their coverage blows AT&T out of the water. I truly hope we will see something early next month.

alGaddafi

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
if u take a lot of pictures at night and want xenon flash, 928. otherwise they're both the same internally

Where did you hear that? Did they release something? Because if not, that is all speculation because no one really knows unless they are breaching their NDA's with Verizon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss