Lumia 928 FINALLY LEAKED!!

elpedrogrande

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Remember that the leaked photo is a render and might not be exact. That is basically it though. Evleaks has never been wrong about a leaked Nokia. It also matches the design of the cases and screen protectors on amazon. I am almost certain that this is it.

I'm pretty sure Evleaks has never been wrong about anything. I've yet to see something from them that hasn't been accurate.

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
They have always been spot on when it comes to Nokia products, I don't know about anything else. And if they are not 100% sure, they don't post.

I am not 100% on this, but I think they messed up a little when the Nokia N9 and the N950 came out.. no one was sure which one is going to be the consumer product, and which one the developer tool..

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure the image of the device is pretty close if not dead on what it will look like. According to the rumors and FFC documents, it looks pretty darn close. If the Verge is 100% right here, no one knows for sure but, I am sure it will be pretty darn close.

What we don't know is anything about the device. Nothing is 100% on CPU, RAM, total system memory or memory slots (MicroSD???). Seeing how the 720 has MicroSD slot in the seamless desgin, makes me feel there is a better shot that the 928 will have a MicroSD slot.

Till Verizon or Nokia officially releases info, we are all just guessing what it will have. Only thing solid that it will be at the 920 level or higher anything more is just rumor sad to say. Even the memory is based on other devices that have been released, no one can 100% confirm that YET.

I will be going off contract for this one, Not willing to lose my unlimited data with Verzion.

If the rumors hold tight, we should be hearing something 100% very soon,. My only question...When will soon be now so we can put all the rumors to bed once and for all ???

sph0308

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I sent a Facebook message to Nokia News asking about the 928 and received a reply that it "Will be announced soon".

Is this an official Nokia site ? Anyone know ? If it is then perhaps we will get an announcement this week.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I sent a Facebook message to Nokia News asking about the 928 and received a reply that it "Will be announced soon".

Is this an official Nokia site ? Anyone know ? If it is then perhaps we will get an announcement this week.

i think you got a community page - not the official Nokia page...

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Didn't Verizon normally release news on new phones on Tuesday ? Maybe the 16th will be that day, that would be 1/2 way through the month, so an announcement then would sound about right.... With all the rumors saying it will be this month sometime, I would expect something VERY SOON.

Thoughts ?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Didn't Verizon normally release news on new phones on Tuesday ? Maybe the 16th will be that day, that would be 1/2 way through the month, so an announcement then would sound about right.... With all the rumors saying it will be this month sometime, I would expect something VERY SOON.

Thoughts ?

I hope.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I have always believed that the release would be the last week of April. That being said, if I am right, we should be hearing something soon.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Thoughts ?
Nope. Thursdays.
Trophy announced on 5/19/2011 (Thurs)
Trophy for sale 5/26/2011 (Thurs) Verizon HTC Trophy on sale May 26
822 and 8x for sale 11/15/2012 (Thurs) Nokia Lumia 822 - Windows Phone 8X by HTC

I have always believed that the release would be the last week of April. That being said, if I am right, we should be hearing something soon.
I really want sooner, but I hope you're right.

markk132

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
forget about the release, will the damn thing have group SMS or not? I can't believe how few people make a big deal of this, what a terrible job from Verizon stripping this feature, I can't possibly be the only one who relies on group texts. There's not a person I know that isn't involved in at least 1 group SMS chat per week...

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
forget about the release, will the damn thing have group SMS or not? I can't believe how few people make a big deal of this, what a terrible job from Verizon stripping this feature, I can't possibly be the only one who relies on group texts. There's not a person I know that isn't involved in at least 1 group SMS chat per week...

Verizon had already said that the spring updates will have group sms. So I assume yes.

markk132

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
A couple people on the forums and around emailed them about it and that was their response. Needless to say I am quite excited about my spring update!

I have an 8x and it's maddening. not sure if you're aware, but if you sign up to Verizon Messages through My Verizon online, you can then manage groups that way. and when you know you've received a group sms, you can launch internet explorer on your phone and go to the Verizon Messages website and participate that way. It's not seamless at all, but it is a workaround...

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I hate group text. My wife has a friend who is a technotard, who feels he needs to group text jokes to all his friends, who don't know each other, and it's not surprising to get texts from strangers late into the night because they all reply to all rather than replying to the technotard. I guess they'd be technotards as well.......

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I hate group text. My wife has a friend who is a technotard, who feels he needs to group text jokes to all his friends, who don't know each other, and it's not surprising to get texts from strangers late into the night because they all reply to all rather than replying to the technotard. I guess they'd be technotards as well.......

I can understand that, happens to me all the time. But would you rather have 10 different threads open up from different people, or just 1. That's why I want this update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss