Lumia 928 FINALLY LEAKED!!

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So Nokia Drive + isn't Beta anymore. AT&T customers were just beta testers. :)

They also ditched the HERE branding - their UI screenshot mocker-upper must have been pulling from old tile PSDs or something...

The Nokia logo just looks wrong on the left and there are all these extra holes in it now (mic on the front and speaker on the back). Screw it, I'm keeping my 920 :)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
They also ditched the HERE branding - their UI screenshot mocker-upper must have been pulling from old tile PSDs or something...

The Nokia logo just looks wrong on the left and there are all these extra holes in it now (mic on the front and speaker on the back). Screw it, I'm keeping my 920 :)

These are mock ups, meaning that not everything on the UI will look 100% as it really is.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

The nokia logo was on the left on the 900. I thought when the 920 was announced, that it was weird that the Nokia was on the right.

Oh, and the noise cancellation mic is on the back now, versus on the top, as on the 920.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I really like the look of it. Hopefully we hear a release date soon, I'm going on vacation on the 29th and would really like to have this camera while on my trip!

icyrock1

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Can't tell if it will be thinner than the 920 or not given the position of the pics and how the Lumia 920's leak pics were.

A1nsGA8CUAEEy2s.jpg

Looks like they might have the same dimensions.

baaahthesheep

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Can people keep the ugly comments to themselves? I mean really? It's all subjective. Personally I think this phone looks really great from the start too. The design of the 822 and 920 took me a while to appreciate/like.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I am actually happy with the Verizon logo. I knew it would be somewhere and to my it doesn't look too offensive where it is. Like others I got my hopes up for aluminum etc but this is pretty much what I wanted prior to the rumor mill building it up. Can't wait to get it day 1. I just wish they would get a color that I could fall in love with.

Traldera

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I am actually happy with the Verizon logo. I knew it would be somewhere and to my it doesn't look too offensive where it is. Like others I got my hopes up for aluminum etc but this is pretty much what I wanted prior to the rumor mill building it up. Can't wait to get it day 1. I just wish they would get a color that I could fall in love with.

This is laser not catwalk. Catwalk will be announced mid May, releasing probably in June. That will have aluminium, probably slightly improved internals too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)