Lumia 928 FINALLY LEAKED!!

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hope this is 32GB. My friend saw my 920 and can't wait to replace her old Trophy. Her upgrade is at the end of April.

Going by @Honestabebread's comments earlier today, he said it was basically a 920 with Xenon flash... so that means no SD, but *should* mean 32GB....

EDIT: took my sweet time posting this and by that time @honestabebread provided the above post - so forget my comments about SD - i stand by the 32GB tho:)

isi44

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Any ideas on what the off contract pricing would be? I'm guessing I'm not the only one planning to sell his 8X at this point haha.

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
It won't be easy to get out of your pocket... but it does look very good indeed.

nokia_lumia_928_concept_by_jonas_daehnert-d60w9qn.jpg

waym1962

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Honestabebread I'm just wondering if i understood what you said correctly. When you said the Cyan 822 should debut alngside the Cyan 928 does that mean the Cyan 928 will debut at a later time than the others? I know that this has happened with some of the 920 colors on different carriers. I hope I just misunderstood you cause I want Cyan and I want it now. lol

paulsnyder90

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. I have already been waiting long enough and I don't want to have to wait any longer for the cyan. That would seriously **** me off. Stop playing around and just release all the colors at the same time.

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I think all four will be at the same time. I know for mothers day we're gonna have a blue Razr M and Razr HD. If the cyan ones do launch later it would make sense for it to happen then.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I haven't heard 100% either way on this. I know VZW liked the 720 design MUCH more but wanted high end. Hopefully that SD slot stayed in as part of the deal.

I realy hope it was part of the deal. This is a deal breaker feature for me. If it has one, I will buy it if not, I might stick with my 8x....

Please have a MicroSD slot !!!!!! (and 32gb please)

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Just a guess but I am leaning toward 16 plus card. From everything that I have heard and Verizon's tendencies this seems the most logical to me.

baaahthesheep

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm happy as long as they have an SD card slot. Did anyone see that there are lumia 928 accessories available on Amazon? Neat, it also looks like some of the product images showing the "928" in their cases are actually shopped 920s.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I would expect 32 sealed or 16+ card. We hardly ever carry 32GB phones.

With the limit on Windows Phone 8 where you can not install Apps to a SD card, it puts a big limit on the phone with only 16gb. 32gb and MicroSD would make it a really high end phone and from disussing this on here and XDA, it seems I am not the only one who feels this way.

I know it would be one or the other but, I guess I could live with 16gb and MicroSD. Dumping in a 64gb or even a 128gb card (are they avaiable yet ?) would give me space for all my media and that would make me very happy.

If it does not have the MicroSD slot, I might be out for this phone....

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
David, so there is no issues, like that of the Surface RT, in reference to indexing? In other words, Xbox Music will read all my music from the card, correct?

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Its a unibody design... chances are, no sd card slot. The 720 is their first unibody (from the lumia line anyway) that has an sd card slot.. let's hope that they incorporated it here as well, but I am skeptical .

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Its a unibody design... chances are, no sd card slot. The 720 is their first unibody (from the lumia line anyway) that has an sd card slot.. let's hope that they incorporated it here as well, but I am skeptical .

My reasons for believing that it will have the sd slot are that Verizon wanted HTC to include one on the 8X. It was HTC that didn't want it. Verizon also apparently loves the 720 design which has the slot. Unfortunately it is very non-Verizon to offer more than 16 GB with the slot. For all of our sake hopefully we will know soon and we can stop all of this speculating!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234