Lumia 928 FINALLY LEAKED!!

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
$200 will be too much.

I guess it all depends on the profit margin on Verizon's end. The might test the water.. price both the gs4 and the 928 @ $200 for couple of months and see how they do. If the 928 sells more (and I am sure Nokia is charging less for the 928 than Sammy for the gs4) then, good business. If not, go back down to $100.. where it should be anyway.

Paulo1300

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
if any of you guys have the bank of america cash rewards card, you get 50 cash back from wirefly.. and most of the time their phones are cheaper in the first place

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping for $99. I won't pay more than that. I know that seems silly to some, but for the longest time I never spent a cent on phones, I think more than $100 is too much. That said if it doesn't have an sd slot I won't be getting it at all.

$99 with sd and I will get it the day it comes out.

Rick2340

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm hoping for $99. I won't pay more than that. I know that seems silly to some, but for the longest time I never spent a cent on phones, I think more than $100 is too much. That said if it doesn't have an sd slot I won't be getting it at all.

$99 with sd and I will get it the day it comes out.

I agree with you. No way am I going to pay $199 for a phone with hardware that is essentially 6 months old, especially with the news that Verizon is requiring the full 24 month contract period (instead of 20 months) to be fulfilled before the possibility for an upgrade.

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I agree with you. No way am I going to pay $199 for a phone with hardware that is essentially 6 months old, especially with the news that Verizon is requiring the full 24 month contract period (instead of 20 months) to be fulfilled before the possibility for an upgrade.

Goodnight sweet Lumia 928... Verizon knows that this is the premiere Lumia device that the WP8 nerds want, and it is a "new" device. I'd be very surprised if it is $99. Gotta pay to play. You'll be playing with whatever you have or an 822 if you won't pay more than $99.

Rick2340

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Goodnight sweet Lumia 928... Verizon knows that this is the premiere Lumia device that the WP8 nerds want, and it is a "new" device. I'd be very surprised if it is $99. Gotta pay to play. You'll be playing with whatever you have or an 822 if you won't pay more than $99.

I can always go to AT&T and get the 920.

Jimmy Cooper

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I don't believe this at all. The mic is to close the the home button at the bottom. The flash looks odd and badly placed. Verizon logo wouldn't look like that. No way and I belive 100% this is not it

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe this at all. The mic is to close the the home button at the bottom. The flash looks odd and badly placed. Verizon logo wouldn't look like that. No way and I belive 100% this is not it

Remember that the leaked photo is a render and might not be exact. That is basically it though. Evleaks has never been wrong about a leaked Nokia. It also matches the design of the cases and screen protectors on amazon. I am almost certain that this is it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos