Lumia 928 FINALLY LEAKED!!

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I just like how it functions and the phone is built well. Just minor stuff because I have this need to own every phone that comes out and I have always been a big BlackBerry fan. The app situation is pretty awful. Out of the 35 apps I have on my 8X, the Z10 had THREE of them (Facebook, Twitter, Flixster) and they only had like 2 star ratings. The 50,000 app gap must be every single app I need.
I'm in the same boat. I really am torn between the 928 and Z10.

baaahthesheep

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
The Ativ Odyssey is available now for free. Could this mean an imminent release for the 928? I don't know how cell providers work though. Do they normally drop other phones' prices when they announce new flagships?

Traldera

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
The Ativ Odyssey is available now for free. Could this mean an imminent release for the 928? I don't know how cell providers work though. Do they normally drop other phones' prices when they announce new flagships?

Only after they launch, S3 is only just starting to drop and the S4 was announced months back. They dont really start to plummet in price until stock of the new phone starts to build up. Whilst its still selling out they tend to just keep the older phone at a very slightly reduced price.

bluetrout

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
It's on the verizonwireless home page, just cycle through the arrows. I think they just haven't updated the product page. I think sometimes they can be late on that.

I think you mean to say the Nokia 822 is free, you have to click the arrow to cycle over to it. The Samsung Ativ is first up and it goes for $49.99. Still can't figure out why they're charging $179.99 for the Trophy. Does it have some retro-cool collector's item appeal?

baaahthesheep

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I think you mean to say the Nokia 822 is free, you have to click the arrow to cycle over to it. The Samsung Ativ is first up and it goes for $49.99. Still can't figure out why they're charging $179.99 for the Trophy. Does it have some retro-cool collector's item appeal?

no...yeah, that's why I've been doing. It says that the Ativ Odyssey is available free. even though it's still at $49.99 at the product page.

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Can you take a screenshot, tried it on a few computers and didn't see it. Maybe I'm pulling from a non-updated server / website cache

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Very weird, I think that's a decent sign that well see it very soon. I wonder if the 8x comes down to 50 and they launch at 100

Paulo1300

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
so are you saying that it wont be released today because that hasnt happened (or it wont be released until that does happen), or are you saying that you would like for that to happen?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
For the most part, if you see something here in the forums that doesn't come from Mr. MacPhisto or Honestabebread is going to be a guess. If you read it on the WPCentral blog, it's more reliable, since they have inside sources.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb