Lumia 928 FINALLY LEAKED!!

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Wife got an 822 last night and I asked them about the 928. Either they are playing dumb, or really are, but they were baffled by what I was asking.

Also told us that her current Trophy didn't have a capacitive touchscreen and that you had to push the screen in to work it, which clearly is wrong. Im wondering if he was confusing the regular capacitive touchscreen with the super sensitive screen. It just shows that they are not trained well on the windows phones. They kept trying to push the Z10 or preordering a GS4.

7 KDZ

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
928 case being sold on Amazon. Phone looks like a 920 (Nokia logo position on front and size of flash on back, but the flash opening is large enough for the zenon flash and has an opening for the rear speaker).
41f73FWU1vL.jpg

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
seen that case before, but just noticed something unusual which i hadnt seen before!
on the back side, top right - what are those two openings for?
Also, interestingly, the top edge has an opening (just like the sides for the volume/power buttons).... Now this is likely the headphone and perhaps the micro usb connector, but do you think thats all that would fit in there? :) Notice there is no cut out on the bottom edge of the case.

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Wife got an 822 last night and I asked them about the 928. Either they are playing dumb, or really are, but they were baffled by what I was asking.

Also told us that her current Trophy didn't have a capacitive touchscreen and that you had to push the screen in to work it, which clearly is wrong. Im wondering if he was confusing the regular capacitive touchscreen with the super sensitive screen. It just shows that they are not trained well on the windows phones. They kept trying to push the Z10 or preordering a GS4.
Sales associates don't really care about device rumors.

alGaddafi

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
yes :)
But, you do realise he was referring to the case and NOT the phone ? :)

No he was definitely referring to the phone. He even says the phone looks like a 920. Did you even read the post?

928 case being sold on Amazon. Phone looks like a 920 (Nokia logo position on front and size of flash on back, but the flash opening is large enough for the zenon flash and has an opening for the rear speaker). http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41f73FWU1vL.jpg

stekestew

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
What if you are all wrong and the 928 is the refresher to the 920 and available to ATT. The Verizon phone everyone is waiting for will be announced in London as a world phone and shortly after Verizon will announce that it is receiving this new "hero" phone. Wishful?

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
What if you are all wrong and the 928 is the refresher to the 920 and available to ATT. The Verizon phone everyone is waiting for will be announced in London as a world phone and shortly after Verizon will announce that it is receiving this new "hero" phone. Wishful?
I thought that as well. But that is wishful thinking. :cry:

alGaddafi

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
i DO read posts - and his post was ABOUT the case...read the first couple of words...
did you read my post? :)
keep the humor :)

Did you read after he said the case. Clearly he calls out the "Phone looks like the 920" but then goes on to speak about the case. Very unorganized so it seems to confuse me as if he is talking about the case and the phone. He makes it three sentences.

Prodigy11

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I just got to hold a 928 : windowsphone

I almost flipped out when I saw it. He said I could check it out if I didn't take any pictures or remember the serial number. Guys it is amazing!! The screen is beautiful and it is noticeably lighter than the 920. I am so glad I held out on Verizon so that I can get that phone.

Last edited:

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got to hold a 928 : windowsphone

I almost flipped out when I saw it. He said I could check it out if I didn't take any pictures or remember the serial number. Guys it is amazing!! The screen is beautiful and it is noticeably lighter than the 920. I am so glad I held out on Verizon so that I can get that phone.

Interesting, so the renderings look pretty close to true. According to the threads, he didn't ask about the MicroSD card or anything else, just about the phone, it's size and weight.

stwall

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I hope it releases soon. The wait is making the 8X look more and more inviting for me, even though I'd rather have the benefit of Nokia's support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)