Lumia 928 FINALLY LEAKED!!

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to wait two more weeks like many are predicting! I am hoping for at least an announcement on the 9th with the details!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
The real question for me is, do I jump on it upon availability? Or wait to see if maybe a Catwalk like device shows up on Verizon?

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm at the CHP run to the state capital and no one can get any decent pictures or video because it's too dark! If only the 928 had come out already!!!

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Seriously. I went to three indoor events that would have benefitted from the excellent camera the 928 will sport.

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
It will miss the event on the 14th because it was never intended to be there. May 14th has been speculation since day one. But the 928 is a U.S. only phone. Nokia and certainly not Verizon are going to announce a U.S. phone in London.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
May 14 is a date I've disputed since it was first speculated. It won't be there, it never was planned to be there, and it doesn't make sense to be there. Verizon announces and ships on Thursdays. Why, who knows? But they do. So given yesterday's website, and today's addition of the video, it will be announced tomorrow, and released either tomorrow or next Thursday, the 16th.

As always, if I'm wrong, I'll eat a 16 ounce ribeye. Medium. If I'm right, though, I get that rack of baby back ribs. :grin:

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
May 14 is a date I've disputed since it was first speculated. It won't be there, it never was planned to be there, and it doesn't make sense to be there. Verizon announces and ships on Thursdays. Why, who knows? But they do. So given yesterday's website, and today's addition of the video, it will be announced tomorrow, and released either tomorrow or next Thursday, the 16th.

As always, if I'm wrong, I'll eat a 16 ounce ribeye. Medium. If I'm right, though, I get that rack of baby back ribs. :grin:

Thank you! That's exactly what I'm thinking!

Traldera

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
But, what if there is a global version....it would make sense to announce them all together. The amount of publicity going into this....nobody does that for a region exclusive. Yes, the one we have all seen leaked in documents is US exclusive...does NOT mean there isnt a world version. Nobody is disputing the Verizon version is US.....

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
But, what if there is a global version....it would make sense to announce them all together. The amount of publicity going into this....nobody does that for a region exclusive. Yes, the one we have all seen leaked in documents is US exclusive...does NOT mean there isnt a world version. Nobody is disputing the Verizon version is US.....

Global Lumia phones are typically xx0. They always end in zero. When they end in a different number they are typically carrier exclusive!

cooperma

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Tom Warren from the Verge says he has heard the 928 wont go on sale till alter this month. Delayed again...

I hope not. I have a 30 day trade in active for my 8x

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Tom Warren from the Verge says he has heard the 928 wont go on sale till alter this month. Delayed again...

He also said the 928 has an aluminum body. I don't buy it. Not going to put up a teaser for a phone that won't launch for another month.

FavBrowser

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

LOL, he is quoting I SH!T KARMA from reddit for like last 2 weeks, he doesn't have any real sources

ZlCUfQJ.gif

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb