Well, tomorrow is the big 928 announcement!

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I am pretty passionate about it, is there something wrong with that ?

No, and thanks for sharing your passion for a good quality phone that can meet your needs.

I think you are taking stuff personally out here, but I understand why you are upset as some comments haven't been the nicest, even made in fun.

Lets hope we get surprised and get a SD slot or a 64GB option. Personally I think we are stuck with neither, but you never know :)

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
@DavidinCT - i guess you didnt see the smileys or the statement that says "all in good fun of course" ?
chill .... this is a public forum - no need to get uptight about a phone :)

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site
If anyone needs to get banned it's you two for those comments. It's a public fourm, I have a right to say my thoughts here just like you can post any comment. Just because I want one feature, does not mean I am not excited about hearing the final specs on this phone.

Yes, I want a high end phone with expandable storage and most people here know it's important to me. The Samsung ATIV S is not coming to the US and if it does to a crappy carrier, so I still wait for this magical device with this feature (that ANY higher end Android phone has).

The rumor mill on this phone is totaly flawed, Nothing is still 100% besides the screen size and the case (that we all have ACTUAL PROOF ON). We have a few people "CLAIMING" they know what the phone will have but, CANT BACK IT UP IN ANYWAY. As far as most people should be in the same boat as me, people can talk all they want, if they cant proove anthing, it didn't happen and there is a high chance it wont happen.

To clear it up for every one thinks I should Publicly say something, here it is. IF it does not have expandable storage(as there is a high chance it wont), I will NOT be buying it on release or new. I might still get it but, not right away. I am sick of the lack of space on my 8X, so even with 32gb it's better that what I have now. I will wait a month or 2 when I can find one used for 1/2 the price to hold me out till I can get my perfect phone.

It's not that I am stuck on my carrier, they have the best coverage, I have been out of a contract for 6+ years now. I want a phone that will fit my needs with my carrier of choice and I am pretty passionate about it, is there something wrong with that ?

ibxd9BA6CSguy1.gif

I can't wait for tcman88 to report back after playing with it today...

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure he understands that everyone was just joking with him. I think in penance, he should give up ice cream for a month. Frozen yogurt is ok, but no ice cream.

He knows, just excited like a lot of us :)

Ice cream is a good idea...

waym1962

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm expecting Nokia will be putting the Lumia 928 on the backpacks of elementary school girls sometime soon as it is the coolest unicorn I have ever heard of.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure he understands that everyone was just joking with him. I think in penance, he should give up ice cream for a month. Frozen yogurt is ok, but no ice cream.

Sweet ! Icecream for a month, Yea, I'll give it up ? Take away my beer, then it is a whole different story ! Yep, I know they were kidding but, I am sure others were thinking different. So I wanted to clear that all up 100% ! :) Does everyone who questioned my thought here understand now ?

I was 100% honest on how I feel about this rumor mill. No facts, just rumor. Till someone here can honestly say (that is not under a NDA) that they have used the phone and saw a final spec sheet, we only know 2 things. What the screen will be (due the the replacement parts) and what the case sort of looks like (due to Nokia's leak but, you only see part of the phone)

It's 11:30 EST, Verizon is based in NJ, nothing by now, I dont forsee anything today, sad to say. Nothing new on Nokia's site and No email (if you signed up for the news notification).

What's the next rumor to hold on to ? As I said before, we are grasping at straws here on a date, just wish SOMETHING would come out solid and FACTS not rumor.

Zomby Jeezus

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I am totally tired of having an unfulfilling Christmas morning every Thursday........

Funny I have been thinking of the same analogy! Lets use some reverse psychology. Since everyone is now saying this will be available to purchase on the 16th, lets all assume this is probably wrong and will be delayed until the 23rd!

If I wake up next Thursday/Christmas morning and I don't get a red, yellow or cyan 928, Santa is going to get some coal pushed up his arse

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

The real question is, "How many of us here are old enough to recognize my quote?" Hint: It was spoken by the big toe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett