Lumia 928-May2/9 VERSUS Samsung Galaxy S4-May 30

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
As it was mentioned in the meeting TV, Radio, online, newspapers, in stores banners pretty much anywhere you look you'll see the 928.

So this is going to be a proper marketing push.. almost droid like.. thanks for the info man.

200/2year is a bit too much.. I hope they reconsider and push it at 150 or lower. But maybe they think they could get some extra dollars from the camera hype.

sph0308

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I really want one in red so I hope that all four colors will launch. Would be extremely disappointed if only black and white were available.

TC......any media in the pipeline showing red ? The billboard and Vanity Fair ad are not showing any colors. Nokia = Color !!! Taste the Rainbow !!!

Would be disappointed if only black and white are available on D1..im buying one with color.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I just wish Verizon would embrace the rainbow! Just think how many more 8x's they might have sold if they had red in showrooms instead of online only!

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I really want one in red so I hope that all four colors will launch. Would be extremely disappointed if only black and white were available.

TC......any media in the pipeline showing red ? The billboard and Vanity Fair ad are not showing any colors. Nokia = Color !!! Taste the Rainbow !!!

as far as I can tell phone is launching in Black and White. There may be more colors since d1, thou I doubt it. I will get a chance to play with the real phone tomorrow which based on experience means it will be announced tomorrow as well.

sph0308

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks TC....with no red in sight I may have to bite the bullet and get a white one. Great news about the announcement tomorrow !

as far as I can tell phone is launching in Black and White. There may be more colors since d1, thou I doubt it. I will get a chance to play with the real phone tomorrow which based on experience means it will be announced tomorrow as well.

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

Nice!

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks TC....with no red in sight I may have to bite the bullet and get a white one. Great news about the announcement tomorrow !
Idk if it will be announced tomorrow. But for some reason Nokia really wanted to keep 928's details secret so I think it would be odd not to reveal it because whatever they're trying to hide will come out tomorrow regardless

tvolpe86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
well there was an image of a computer screen of their internal system showing cyan and red model numbers. i want a red one haha

tvolpe86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site

why would you doubt it when a screenshot of their internal system showed cyan and red model numbers? the htc 8x as well as the lumia 822 had at least one color variation (blue, red).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo