Lumia 928-May2/9 VERSUS Samsung Galaxy S4-May 30

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Not a silly biz plan at all. They want to maximize their story because they probably won't have a new top tier WP for a while, but if down the road they can refresh the story with new colors, they will. Annoying to those who want it now, but it's smart.

Exactly.... man people, chill out. I wanted Red, but will get white... really could careless being I need a new phone badly. If you can wait for Red, Pink, Aqua, Yellow, Florescent Green and Purple then wait... :eek:rly:

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
whats really funny this time is that Nokia has announced and will release a phone in a shorter time that Samsung with the S4 (for verizon) and technically in a shorter time than any other S4 for other other carrier too... one week lag....

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
whats really funny this time is that Nokia has announced and will release a phone in a shorter time that Samsung with the S4 (for verizon) and technically in a shorter time than any other S4 for other other carrier too... one week lag....

it's Verizon marketing. They didn't get what they wanted from Samsung so they will try everything not to sale it

sph0308

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks TC for all of the informative and accurate posts ! You probably stated this before but what is the full retail price of the phone ? I was in a chat session with a Verizon rep and it sounded like it might be hit or miss that stores actually have this in stock next Thursday. I am going on vacation on Friday and would love to have my new 928 in hand. I live in a relatively rural area but am traveling to Dallas for vacation. Do you know if the stores will have stock starting Thursday ?

phone is going for $99 you should thank Nokia get a white one show it off. Plus I think Nokia will give you a gift card too.

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks TC for all of the informative and accurate posts ! You probably stated this before but what is the full retail price of the phone ? I was in a chat session with a Verizon rep and it sounded like it might be hit or miss that stores actually have this in stock next Thursday. I am going on vacation on Friday and would love to have my new 928 in hand. I live in a relatively rural area but am traveling to Dallas for vacation. Do you know if the stores will have stock starting Thursday ?
I can't remember correctly but I believe it's 499.99. All corporate stores will have them in stock however limited quantity. You can purchase it online and pick it up at the store as well

sph0308

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Verizon rep said that none of the retail stores in Texas have the in-store pick-up option from the website which I found strange.

I can't remember correctly but I believe it's 499.99. All corporate stores will have them in stock however limited quantity. You can purchase it online and pick it up at the store as well

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Verizon rep said that none of the retail stores in Texas have the in-store pick-up option from the website which I found strange.
unfortunately it isn't available in Texas right now. I have checked and most stores in Dallas area will have them in stock. You can call cs and have them locate one in stock and they can call the store for you to hold the phone

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
That's fine. I've had the best luck keeping my unlimited and free text messaging by ordering past phones with CS. I can wait another day or two for it to ship.

As soon as the phone goes live on the web you can call and order it. Usually any order placed before 1pm will ship out the same day so you should get it on Friday.

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
unfortunately it isn't available in Texas right now. I have checked and most stores in Dallas area will have them in stock. You can call cs and have them locate one in stock and they can call the store for you to hold the phone

So tc, what is the best way to get this phone on Thursday? I live in San Diego and have tons of Verizon stores around me and also a Microsoft Store. What would be my best bet? Order online, call, or..?? I want to pay full retail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb