Nokia Lumia 928 Nokia US Page

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
In that picture above, the dot that is pointing to SIM doesn't have a door around it by the looks of it it probably is a mic.

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't it the fact that the sim tray went behind the sensors that caused issues with the 920? It looks like they are trying to avoid that with the 928. I would love an SD slot so much, but multiple people who say they have seen concrete info on the phone have said it doesn't have one, so I'm making peace with it. As long as it has 32GB I'll be fine.

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
It will be nice if Microsoft get that stereo recording going... those multiple HAAC mics are going to waste like that

Traldera

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
My god the daylight quality is good! Also, pretty much confirms US only (I will now finally admit I was wrong) given that at the end it says Nokia/US. So safe bet this is NOT getting revealed in the London event.....so yeah no idea when you guys will see it :(

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
My god the daylight quality is good! Also, pretty much confirms US only (I will now finally admit I was wrong) given that at the end it says Nokia/US. So safe bet this is NOT getting revealed in the London event.....so yeah no idea when you guys will see it :(

The video was filmed in Canada so I'm guessing it will be out in Canada as well - so it's not far fetched to think it will be out in more markets.

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Canada has some breathtaking terrains...

good job marketing team!

I can't wait to see what Verizon has in store for the 928 in terms of TV ads.. they are always very aggressive/modern ...it will be kind of strange to see a Nokia/Verizon campaign, it will be the first ever..

baaahthesheep

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
The video was filmed in Canada so I'm guessing it will be out in Canada as well - so it's not far fetched to think it will be out in more markets.

I don't think so. The youtube videos are under the Nokia US youtube page, the 928 webpage itself is under us-en. There are rumors of an international version though.

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site
463923_509835072397476_1486675763_o.jpg

From the Nokia US FB page. Strong blurring and MS Paint editing on the phone.

It's almost here... We strapped the next Nokia Lumia to an Octocopter and shot some awesome footage in beautiful British Columbia. Check out the video right here: New Nokia Lumia - Nokia - USA

Traldera

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't think so. The youtube videos are under the Nokia US youtube page, the 928 webpage itself is under us-en. There are rumors of an international version though.

As long as the INT version has the xenon I dont care. Although will be a bit miffed if i have to go get a wireless charging case, but the xenon really is a must for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb