928 Accessories List

epran712

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If anybody finds those JBL PowerUp speakers for cheap, lemme know, also the Purity wireless headphones...those look freakin GORGEOUS.

vonchowder

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I might just get a white 928 and get a matte black external case once Nokia releases them for the 928
Verizon had a couple of slim covers for the 928 today. They had a blue and a black. In the store...could not find it online.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
This may sound nit picky, but is there something that will let you plug the audio cable and micro-USB plugs to prevent dust from getting in there? I find I don't need them at all and just a piece of white tape looks pretty low-tech. Is there something for this?

_catcrap

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting on my 928 to arrive. Fedex is holding it until Monday to ship it out. Arggh. Too lazy to go and try to pick it up too.

I don't think I can just go ahead and pick it up if I don't have the pick up slip anyways.

I did stop by the VzW store nearby today and they had the same soft case in either blue or black. 19.99 each. 3 pack screen protector was 9.99. I got the screen protector, just so I can apply it when the phone arrives. Passed on the soft case... 19.99 for their crappy gel case.. that's no good. I have a translucent cyan one that I purchased from VzW for my blackberry curve and it's the same material... attracts too much dust and makes the phone look dirty overtime. Going to wait and get a nice hard, slim, clear or black case in the future.

Oh and apparently the store reported the 928 being sold out. Must be selling like hotcakes. Thought about canceling/returning and going through newegg/wirefly.. idk.. I'll stick with vzw web order for now.. need my phone now! :grin:

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting on reviews to come back so I know which one to get on Amazon. I'm in a dangerous naked period right now! (although I'm more comfortable with the Lumia being naked over my other phones!)

Radioage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I hope they come out with the two piece case/holster like they sold for the 822 and other phones! I never have room in my pockets for a phone.

Jon Hemphill

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
When I looked earlier today AT&T was much cheaper than VZW for the JBL Power up speaker. $150 versus $250.
Yep! In anticipating the release of the 928 and decided that I would be upgrading from my HTC Trophy, I went and got one of the JBL Power up speaker. The sound is really good, and can't wait to get my 928 and start using the wireless charging.

fourbadcats

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I checked the WPCentral store for 928 accessories and you can't even select the 928 as a phone choice. What gives? Thought I'd send a little love wpcentral-way by buying through their store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs