The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
05-02-2014 05:25 AM
425 1234 ...
tools
    Verizon had a couple of slim covers for the 928 today. They had a blue and a black. In the store...could not find it online.
    My store had the same. I am going to chance it and wait until there are more options out there.
    dnlbntl likes this.
    05-16-2013 04:43 PM
    I got the blue one for now. I may end up keeping it. We'll see...
    05-16-2013 05:32 PM
    This may sound nit picky, but is there something that will let you plug the audio cable and micro-USB plugs to prevent dust from getting in there? I find I don't need them at all and just a piece of white tape looks pretty low-tech. Is there something for this?
    05-17-2013 11:23 AM
    Post to Incipio's Facebook to get thier cases to market faster :)

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...ocation=stream
    05-17-2013 11:40 AM
    Still waiting on my 928 to arrive. Fedex is holding it until Monday to ship it out. Arggh. Too lazy to go and try to pick it up too.

I don't think I can just go ahead and pick it up if I don't have the pick up slip anyways.

I did stop by the VzW store nearby today and they had the same soft case in either blue or black. 19.99 each. 3 pack screen protector was 9.99. I got the screen protector, just so I can apply it when the phone arrives. Passed on the soft case... 19.99 for their crappy gel case.. that's no good. I have a translucent cyan one that I purchased from VzW for my blackberry curve and it's the same material... attracts too much dust and makes the phone look dirty overtime. Going to wait and get a nice hard, slim, clear or black case in the future.

Oh and apparently the store reported the 928 being sold out. Must be selling like hotcakes. Thought about canceling/returning and going through newegg/wirefly.. idk.. I'll stick with vzw web order for now.. need my phone now!
    05-17-2013 05:27 PM
    I'm still waiting on reviews to come back so I know which one to get on Amazon. I'm in a dangerous naked period right now! (although I'm more comfortable with the Lumia being naked over my other phones!)
    05-17-2013 05:36 PM
    Yeah I was going to pick up the case at verizon but just felt super cheap for $20.
    05-17-2013 11:49 PM
    Anyone see any sites like decalgirl.com listing the 928 yet?
    05-18-2013 01:40 AM
    $75. Lol.
    I do get an ATT discount through work for 30%. Even though I'm not an ATT customer can I till get the discount on accessories?
    05-19-2013 08:54 AM
    I hope they come out with the two piece case/holster like they sold for the 822 and other phones! I never have room in my pockets for a phone.
    05-19-2013 08:22 PM
    I do get an ATT discount through work for 30%. Even though I'm not an ATT customer can I till get the discount on accessories?
    I guess I'm not following you
    05-19-2013 08:44 PM
    I hope they come out with the two piece case/holster like they sold for the 822 and other phones! I never have room in my pockets for a phone.
    BACKED HARD
    II'vehhad this case for every single phone except the 928.
    05-19-2013 08:45 PM
    I sent an email to Otterbox. They replied that they have no plans on making a case for the 928.
    05-20-2013 10:42 AM
    When I looked earlier today AT&T was much cheaper than VZW for the JBL Power up speaker. $150 versus $250.
    Yep! In anticipating the release of the 928 and decided that I would be upgrading from my HTC Trophy, I went and got one of the JBL Power up speaker. The sound is really good, and can't wait to get my 928 and start using the wireless charging.
    05-20-2013 02:33 PM
    I checked the WPCentral store for 928 accessories and you can't even select the 928 as a phone choice. What gives? Thought I'd send a little love wpcentral-way by buying through their store.
    05-20-2013 06:29 PM
    It sure doesn't seem like Verizon or Nokia are treating this phone like a "Hero phone". Wouldn't you have the design to accessory makers months early so that you could have the major ones available at launch of your "Hero" phone? Cases, screen protectors, cradles..? Anyone... Anyone

hehe
    hopmedic, dnlbntl and 11B1P like this.
    05-20-2013 10:56 PM
    Among the new DT-900 chargers on eBay is a listing running $19.99+$12.95 which in and of itself isn't impressive but if you're planning on getting a couple it comes out to $54.88 ($39.98$14.90). I was going to buy direct from the store but found this one at basically two-for-the-price-of-one.

Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charger in Black New in Box
    05-21-2013 08:03 PM
    Just got this email from otterbox:

We are currently working on a case for the Nokia Lumia 928 but do not have an ETA at this time. We recommend keeping an eye on our website or Facebook page where we will be sure to post more information as soon as it is available. You can also sign up for our email notification to be among the first to know when it becomes available. Thank you for your patience as we work to bring you a top quality product!

Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions.

Justin

Customer Service Representative
    P: (855) 688-7269
    F:(970) 493-1755
    www.otterbox.com
    dnlbntl likes this.
    05-21-2013 09:53 PM
    It is interesting that I got an email from Otterbox that said they were not making one. Maybe enough people contacted them and they changed their mind?

Just got this email from otterbox:

We are currently working on a case for the Nokia Lumia 928 but do not have an ETA at this time. We recommend keeping an eye on our website or Facebook page where we will be sure to post more information as soon as it is available. You can also sign up for our email notification to be among the first to know when it becomes available. Thank you for your patience as we work to bring you a top quality product!

Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions.

Justin

Customer Service Representative
    P: (855) 688-7269
    F:(970) 493-1755
    www.otterbox.com
    05-22-2013 07:22 AM
    Today I got in my "black 928" from Verizon Online ... and wanted to get "some sort of case" for when it arrived.- until "I could find a blue one I wanted for the 920".

I have tried many cases, but somehow "like" what's called TPU - which I think is silicon - quite flexible, has GREAT grip, VERY MINIMAL added "bulk" and easily cleaned.

THIS Black TPU case was $4.50 last week - and free shipping as an Amazon "add-on" it was called" - and "IS VERY high quality" ... but it is "glossy black and NOT very translucent" ... but that's all I could find except at the Verizon store for $19.99 = too much!

So today, I slapped "this case" ON the black 928 ... and ... IT FIT LIKE a fine, lamb skin leather glove ... and REALLY IS GREAT LOOKING !!!

FOR those of you that "like this look" of ... BLACK, ON BLACK, ON BLACK ... then, "whatever THEME color you like - we did cobalt blue - IT JUST POPS !!!

My ONLY issue is that I wanted the back of the case - and edges - to be more "translucent" to SEE the true workmanship of the 928 + the Verizon 4G LOGO on the back.

Bottom-line ... you can't go wrong with this case ...

Amazon.com: Black TPU Protector Case for Nokia Lumia 928: Cell Phones & Accessories

screenhunter_04-may.-22-18.34.jpg
    Last edited by dksf42; 05-22-2013 at 08:56 PM.
    argenys likes this.
    05-22-2013 08:45 PM
    From Decalgirl.com

Hello Mike,

I am so sorry we do not support that device as yet. What I can do is have the Nokia Lumia 928 added to our list of devices to discuss with our development team. If the device is being marketed well or we get a great response from consumers there may be a great chance we will do it. We release about 4-5 or more devices per month so we are always looking for new devices to bring in.

We use Facebook to announce all our new device designs, so please follow us!

Have a great day!

Amie
    Customer Support
    DecalGirl.com
    302-360-8072
    1-888-653-1430
    Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm EST

Let your voices be heard!
    05-23-2013 07:43 AM
    I sent a email to Luxury leather cases for Mobile Devices | Noreve - Haute Couture for Mobile Devices

They said they are not going to be supporting this device. They do have cases for the 920 though. They did of course suggest their kinda generic case.
    05-23-2013 08:30 AM
    Today I got in my "black 928" from Verizon Online ... and wanted to get "some sort of case" for when it arrived.- until "I could find a blue one I wanted for the 920".

I have tried many cases, but somehow "like" what's called TPU - which I think is silicon - quite flexible, has GREAT grip, VERY MINIMAL added "bulk" and easily cleaned.

THIS Black TPU case was $4.50 last week - and free shipping as an Amazon "add-on" it was called" - and "IS VERY high quality" ... but it is "glossy black and NOT very translucent" ... but that's all I could find except at the Verizon store for $19.99 = too much!

So today, I slapped "this case" ON the black 928 ... and ... IT FIT LIKE a fine, lamb skin leather glove ... and REALLY IS GREAT LOOKING !!!

FOR those of you that "like this look" of ... BLACK, ON BLACK, ON BLACK ... then, "whatever THEME color you like - we did cobalt blue - IT JUST POPS !!!

My ONLY issue is that I wanted the back of the case - and edges - to be more "translucent" to SEE the true workmanship of the 928 + the Verizon 4G LOGO on the back.

Bottom-line ... you can't go wrong with this case ...

Amazon.com: Black TPU Protector Case for Nokia Lumia 928: Cell Phones & Accessories

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenHunter_04 May. 22 18.34.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	34524

Can you post a photo of the case on your phone, so that we may see what it looks like?
    dnlbntl likes this.
    05-23-2013 11:16 AM
    So I bought the clear hard case from Amazon. Forgot to wipe the phone down before I put it in and now I can see some dirt on the back and I can't get the damn thing off! If I try to exchange this phone (because of the Windows key backlight issue) will they not accept it because of there being a case on the phone?
    05-23-2013 01:40 PM
    So I bought the clear hard case from Amazon. Forgot to wipe the phone down before I put it in and now I can see some dirt on the back and I can't get the damn thing off! If I try to exchange this phone (because of the Windows key backlight issue) will they not accept it because of there being a case on the phone?
    The case is not removable??????
    05-23-2013 01:58 PM
425 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD