05-02-2014 05:25 AM
425 ... 678910 ...
tools
    Where? I can't find it on Amazon anywhere...
    Not quite sure which "it" you are referring to, but I'll assume it is the Incipio case, in which case: Incipio Cases

Protip: Coupon Code "Sum20" will get you 20% off... saved $5 on mine this way.
    eth3rton likes this.
    06-20-2013 07:24 PM
    I received my Trident Aegis case today. It is perfect for what I want in a phone case. I had a 2-piece Incipio case for my Trophy, this is a very similar design for the 928. It adds a little bit of bulk all around, but the added bulk combined with soft rubber shell it makes it much easier for me to hold the phone. There are covers for the headphone port and charging port. Openings on the back are well fit to the camera/flash and speaker. Wireless charging works as normal.
    06-20-2013 08:56 PM
    I like incipio, but 24$ isn't worth it if it doesn't come with a screen protector, plus, trident looks better than incipio, more protective,not much bulk, comes with a screen protector. Which is way worth my money more than incipio. If anyone has objections or comments to my statement plz post so I know you guys opinion. I guess trident is getting my business
    I posted this on an early post and Hopmedic linked it on his main post with this thread. Use SUM20 to get a 20% discount. Cost me $19.99 and I used the free 5-7 day delivery. Received my case in 2 days.
    06-20-2013 09:29 PM
    I like incipio, but 24$ isn't worth it if it doesn't come with a screen protector, plus, trident looks better than incipio, more protective,not much bulk, comes with a screen protector. Which is way worth my money more than incipio. If anyone has objections or comments to my statement plz post so I know you guys opinion. I guess trident is getting my business
    Trident case looks wayy bulky and just plain ugly. If you're looking for protection, fine. Aesthetically it's a nightmare. I ordered the poetic case from Amazon. Once it comes in I'll post impressions.

Currently, I'm caseless. I bought the premium accessory kit from Amazon and the black TPU case was terrible.
    nufan947 likes this.
    06-20-2013 10:54 PM
    I agree. If it actually doesn't add much bulk, I'd love it. But to me it looks like it would.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    For the 822 it was probably about halfway between the bulkiness of the Feather and the OtterBox.
    06-21-2013 10:16 AM
    I just purchased the Nokia wireless NFC car dock from Clove in UK. Just got some more in stock. I also ordered the Cyan feather case from Incipio. I will let everyone know how they work.
    jleebiker likes this.
    06-21-2013 10:23 AM
    For the 822 it was probably about halfway between the bulkiness of the Feather and the OtterBox.
    Thanks. I like the idea of more protection, but having the phone still feel somewhat like what it does without a case is about as important to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-21-2013 10:25 AM
    I received my Trident Aegis case today. It is perfect for what I want in a phone case. I had a 2-piece Incipio case for my Trophy, this is a very similar design for the 928. It adds a little bit of bulk all around, but the added bulk combined with soft rubber shell it makes it much easier for me to hold the phone. There are covers for the headphone port and charging port. Openings on the back are well fit to the camera/flash and speaker. Wireless charging works as normal.
    Does the silicone inner piece pick up a ton of dust? That's my only knock with these type of cases.
    06-21-2013 11:44 AM
    I had the Trident for my old 822, and I don't think it was silicon, but some other rubbery plastic. It did pretty well for me, looking pretty good, though not new, after about six months of use. I was definitely pleased with it.
    06-21-2013 12:51 PM
    Does the silicone inner piece pick up a ton of dust? That's my only knock with these type of cases.
    No, not a ton, and not near as much as the Incipio did on my Trophy. I've carried it around with me all day today. I just checked and only noticed some dust on the headphone port cover, probably because it has more edges.
    Wobblin30 likes this.
    06-21-2013 04:46 PM
    I posted this on an early post and Hopmedic linked it on his main post with this thread. Use SUM20 to get a 20% discount. Cost me $19.99 and I used the free 5-7 day delivery. Received my case in 2 days.
    Can you post a pic of it on your phone. Thanks
    06-21-2013 07:48 PM
    Can you post a pic of it on your phone. Thanks
    dsc05061.jpg

dsc05062.jpg

dsc05063.jpg
    06-21-2013 09:12 PM
    Sorry, I didn't realize that last photo came out blurry. Can retake it if someone needs me to.
    06-21-2013 09:26 PM
    No, not a ton, and not near as much as the Incipio did on my Trophy. I've carried it around with me all day today. I just checked and only noticed some dust on the headphone port cover, probably because it has more edges.
    It is picking up some lint today. Yesterday I was at work with dress pants on. Today I'm wearing cotton shorts and it is showing more. I'm used to the pants wipe method to de-lint, so no biggie.
    Last edited by michfan; 06-23-2013 at 06:56 AM.
    06-22-2013 11:21 AM
    Anyone with pictures of the aegis case on?
    06-22-2013 02:21 PM
    Anyone with pictures of the aegis case on?
    Here's a YouTube vid of the aegis case:
    06-22-2013 02:33 PM
    Nokia Lumia 928 Advanced HYBRID KICK STAND Rubber Case Phone Cover, Nokia Lumia 928 Advanced HYBRID KICK STAND Rubber Case Phone Cover Black
    fuclosure likes this.
    06-22-2013 09:09 PM
    ^ Seems like a very interesting case. Is there no brand for it?
    06-23-2013 02:00 AM
    Received my Trident Aegis case in black today. Just checked the site and they're having a promotion: use code SUMMER13 to save 35% of all their cases ($22.72, normally $34.95). It started on Friday and ends today (Sunday). Shame I didn't catch it myself.
    06-23-2013 03:47 AM
    Received my Trident Aegis case in black today. Just checked the site and they're having a promotion: use code SUMMER13 to save 35% of all their cases ($22.72, normally $34.95). It started on Friday and ends today (Sunday). Shame I didn't catch it myself.
    If you can please post some pictures of the 928 with the case on.
    06-23-2013 08:00 AM
    Just found an alternative to the Feather on Amazon while I was looking at the Poetic Atmosphere, check out the Poetic Palette. Similar design, but I think the corners are better protected on the Palette vs. the Feather.

Half the price to boot, even with the sum20 coupon.
    06-23-2013 08:54 AM
    I bought the full body skinomi protection thing. It's exactly what I wanted because I knew any case would add bulk to the case and I like the look of the phone itself anyways. The only issue with the skinomi is that (hear me out because I'm not sure how to explain this) the actual protection doesn't absorb dents and such very well. I'm not talking ACTUAL dents but if you put your nail on it and pressed down, it would leave a mark and it doesn't go away. Not really a big deal but I thought it's something to bring up.

A nice pro is that it sticks pretty well and was very easy to install if you watch the video. I've had it for about 3 weeks now and its not peeling of anywhere yet. It does a good job of catching lint but thats the only other REAL con I can think of.

That's my $.02 AND my first post on this forum. :)
    jleebiker likes this.
    06-23-2013 10:00 AM
    Thanks for posting this, glad I held off buying it lol, picked one up in blue, since I figured that would pop the most with the white Lumia
    jleebiker likes this.
    06-23-2013 04:47 PM
    Which color case did you get? Would you mind posting a picture of your phone with the case on?
    06-24-2013 10:29 AM
    Has anyone else had trouble with their screen protectors due to the curved glass on the sides? I'm on my second screen protector and neither one has sealed completely with the glass on the right or left side.
    06-24-2013 10:51 AM
425 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD