928 Accessories List

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I started a similar thread for the 822 when I picked it up, so here's one for the 928. At this point, a lot of it is just generic stuff on Amazon, but as more specific accessories, especially cases, come out, I'll add them to this list. Please post accessories you find below, and I'll add them to this post so people don't have to search through many posts to find them.

Verizon Accessories Link (Thanks to jmunchies1)
Chargers
CR-200 Wireless Car Charger (Mobile Fun) (Thanks to HornedOwl)
Wireless Charging Plate – White (VZW)
Wireless Charging Plate – White (VZW)
Wireless Charging Plate (search) (Amazon)
Wireless Charging Stand (search) (Amazon)
Fatboy Charging Pillow – Black (VZW)
Fatboy Charging Pillow (search) (Amazon)
Nokia Portable Charger (search) (Amazon)

Cases / Screen Protectors
Trident Aegis (Tiger Direct) (thanks to dnlbntl)
DecalGirl Skins
Incipio Feather Case (coming soon) (thanks to DaBeard) Discount code SUM20 for 20% off (thanks to Scorpio5x0)
Skinomi (thanks to berty6294)
JBL Power Up Speaker (VZW)
JBL Power Up (search) (Amazon)
JBL Play Up (search) (Amazon)
Nokia Play 360 (search) (Amazon)

Headsets
Nokia BH-220 (search) (Amazon)

Car Mounts
Pro Clip (Thanks to stekestew)
CR-200 Wireless Car Charger (Mobile Fun) (Thanks to HornedOwl)

Last edited:

Wacft

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
The car charger is what I am really excited about. Also what happened to the cheap charging plates that wpcentral reported on?

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Fantastic link Diego, I didn't jump on the offer posted on WPCentral because I didn't know for sure that the 928 would have built in wireless charging. I just ordered one from them now so I should have it just after I get my 928 on Thursday or Friday.

As for cases and stuff, I'm a little disappointed that there aren't any brand name cases for sale yet.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Those charging plates that WPC reported on, I picked up two. But for this thread, I'm going to try to stick with permanent sellers as far as what I put into the top post. Go ahead and share great deals here, but the permanent ones I'll stick into the top post.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
When they announced the car charger in Feb (?), it was said to be available in May, so it could come along with the phone... ;)

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
That would be REALLY nice but I doubt it. I think the $25 MS Marketplace is our throw-in.

I am waiting for the car stand/charger too.

Yeah - I didn't mean that it would come along with the phone, free. Sorry about the way I worded it. I meant released at the same time. :wink:

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I HATE these types of phone holders myself. I have 2 cup holders right in my center console that never get used. I think I will just figure out a way to mount the charger on the inside of the console somehow and run the charger off main power and not use a USB or cig lighter port. To me, dropping it into an unused cup holde is more convenient than one of those holders.

BUT THAT'S JUST ME.

baaahthesheep

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know of or have decent Bluetooth speakers under $100? I am considering the Nokia play 360 but wanted to know if anyone had it or something else that they'd recommend.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I just got this one by Acoustic Research the other day from Amazon. I got it $20 cheaper than this, in "used but like new condition." The box was torn just a bit. It was brand new, unused. If you're not looking for stereo necessarily, but looking for a good portable unit. It has BT, but it also has a 3.5mm plug that you can plug into your phone, and a compartment you can put the phone into, so you can carry the thing as a unit with the phone in it, protected. I've been using it while replacing my front porch, and I'm quite happy with it. Sam's has it for $76 or $78 IIRC.

vonchowder

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Amazon was selling the black play 360 for $90 yesterday so got two for stereo. Normally 300 for two. Hopefully I will be testing them out Thursday.

baaahthesheep

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Amazon was selling the black play 360 for $90 yesterday so got two for stereo. Normally 300 for two. Hopefully I will be testing them out Thursday.

Thanks, will probably get a Nokia play 360, Amazon has some used for a cheaper. I think the playing two in stereo feature makes it a pretty good deal too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb