928 Accessories List

mundyb

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
It sure doesn't seem like Verizon or Nokia are treating this phone like a "Hero phone". Wouldn't you have the design to accessory makers months early so that you could have the major ones available at launch of your "Hero" phone? Cases, screen protectors, cradles..? Anyone... Anyone

hehe

egret85

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Just got this email from otterbox:

We are currently working on a case for the Nokia Lumia 928 but do not have an ETA at this time. We recommend keeping an eye on our website or Facebook page where we will be sure to post more information as soon as it is available. You can also sign up for our email notification to be among the first to know when it becomes available. Thank you for your patience as we work to bring you a top quality product!

Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions.

Justin

Customer Service Representative
P: (855) 688-7269
F:(970) 493-1755
www.otterbox.com

RobertD1974

May 20, 2013
Visit site
It is interesting that I got an email from Otterbox that said they were not making one. Maybe enough people contacted them and they changed their mind?

Just got this email from otterbox:

We are currently working on a case for the Nokia Lumia 928 but do not have an ETA at this time. We recommend keeping an eye on our website or Facebook page where we will be sure to post more information as soon as it is available. You can also sign up for our email notification to be among the first to know when it becomes available. Thank you for your patience as we work to bring you a top quality product!

Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions.

Justin

Customer Service Representative
P: (855) 688-7269
F:(970) 493-1755
www.otterbox.com

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Today I got in my "black 928" from Verizon Online ... and wanted to get "some sort of case" for when it arrived.- until "I could find a blue one I wanted for the 920".

I have tried many cases, but somehow "like" what's called TPU - which I think is silicon - quite flexible, has GREAT grip, VERY MINIMAL added "bulk" and easily cleaned.

THIS Black TPU case was $4.50 last week - and free shipping as an Amazon "add-on" it was called" - and "IS VERY high quality" ... but it is "glossy black and NOT very translucent" ... but that's all I could find except at the Verizon store for $19.99 = too much!

So today, I slapped "this case" ON the black 928 ... and ... IT FIT LIKE a fine, lamb skin leather glove ... and REALLY IS GREAT LOOKING !!!

FOR those of you that "like this look" of ... BLACK, ON BLACK, ON BLACK ... then, "whatever THEME color you like - we did cobalt blue - IT JUST POPS !!!

My ONLY issue is that I wanted the back of the case - and edges - to be more "translucent" to SEE the true workmanship of the 928 + the Verizon 4G LOGO on the back.

Bottom-line ... you can't go wrong with this case ...

Amazon.com: Black TPU Protector Case for Nokia Lumia 928: Cell Phones & Accessories

ScreenHunter_04 May. 22 18.34.jpg

Last edited:

a104u2nv

May 14, 2013
Visit site
From Decalgirl.com

Hello Mike,

I am so sorry we do not support that device as yet. What I can do is have the Nokia Lumia 928 added to our list of devices to discuss with our development team. If the device is being marketed well or we get a great response from consumers there may be a great chance we will do it. We release about 4-5 or more devices per month so we are always looking for new devices to bring in.

We use Facebook to announce all our new device designs, so please follow us!

Have a great day!

Amie
Customer Support
DecalGirl.com
302-360-8072
1-888-653-1430
Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm EST

Let your voices be heard!

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Today I got in my "black 928" from Verizon Online ... and wanted to get "some sort of case" for when it arrived.- until "I could find a blue one I wanted for the 920".

I have tried many cases, but somehow "like" what's called TPU - which I think is silicon - quite flexible, has GREAT grip, VERY MINIMAL added "bulk" and easily cleaned.

THIS Black TPU case was $4.50 last week - and free shipping as an Amazon "add-on" it was called" - and "IS VERY high quality" ... but it is "glossy black and NOT very translucent" ... but that's all I could find except at the Verizon store for $19.99 = too much!

So today, I slapped "this case" ON the black 928 ... and ... IT FIT LIKE a fine, lamb skin leather glove ... and REALLY IS GREAT LOOKING !!!

FOR those of you that "like this look" of ... BLACK, ON BLACK, ON BLACK ... then, "whatever THEME color you like - we did cobalt blue - IT JUST POPS !!!

My ONLY issue is that I wanted the back of the case - and edges - to be more "translucent" to SEE the true workmanship of the 928 + the Verizon 4G LOGO on the back.

Bottom-line ... you can't go wrong with this case ...

Amazon.com: Black TPU Protector Case for Nokia Lumia 928: Cell Phones & Accessories

View attachment 34524

Can you post a photo of the case on your phone, so that we may see what it looks like?

Carchariax

May 3, 2013
Visit site
So I bought the clear hard case from Amazon. Forgot to wipe the phone down before I put it in and now I can see some dirt on the back and I can't get the damn thing off! If I try to exchange this phone (because of the Windows key backlight issue) will they not accept it because of there being a case on the phone?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
So I bought the clear hard case from Amazon. Forgot to wipe the phone down before I put it in and now I can see some dirt on the back and I can't get the damn thing off! If I try to exchange this phone (because of the Windows key backlight issue) will they not accept it because of there being a case on the phone?

The case is not removable??????

lancepr

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I got this from Incipio Technologies

Hey Lance! We do not have an official release date for the Nokia Lumia 928 cases at this time. However, we expect them to be released within the next couple weeks or so. Thank you for your patience and please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.

wpbrian

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I got this from Incipio Technologies

Hey Lance! We do not have an official release date for the Nokia Lumia 928 cases at this time. However, we expect them to be released within the next couple weeks or so. Thank you for your patience and please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.

Good news!

Carchariax

May 3, 2013
Visit site
The case is not removable??????

It is. I was able to get it off after much prying and cursing. Had to pry it apart, stick a piece of plastic in between the two pieces and drag it down to fully separate one of the sides. After that it just pulled apart. I liked the case though. Looks like it protects the phone very well while not masking its beauty. Anyone that wanted this case should just be aware that it is extremely hard to remove once on.

_catcrap

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I used the skinomi techskin on my old galaxy continuum (about 4-5 years ago) and it was ok, but I didn't enjoy the feel of it personally. It had somewhat of a thicker yet softer screen protector. I didn't like the softness and later ended up taking it off and putting a thin cheaper/generic screen protector. Not sure how they are now but I currently have the one of the 3 pack Verizon one applied on my 928. I'm definitely going to invest in a another screen protector that covers edge to edge (like the skinomi one shown). The Verizon one only covers the main display area and it was annoying putting it on and I ended up applying it a little crooked.

Justin5267

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering, is there a wireless charger that is actually wireless and compatible with this phone? As in I can take it with me on the go and charge up the wireless charger to charge my phone when I'm not in an area where there's an outlet, if anyone knows of such thing that would be great.

john_blaze

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if something like that exists, but there are other options. Like this.

Amazon.com: Nokia DC-16 Universal Portable USB Charger - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

There's also this.

Provide your Windows Phone some juice with Nokia's new portable chargers | Windows Phone Central

Made for their Asha line, so, I'm not sure if it's compatible or not. Plus the micro usb being off to side like that, might make it a little awkward to use.

And there are also third party options.

Amazon.com: external battery charger

Last edited:

txaggie2016

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Just so y'all know -- I just now sent an email to OtterBox asking if / when they will be marketing a case for the 928. I'll let y'all know soon as I hear back from them.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss