928 Accessories List

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I had the cyan Feather on my 822 for a while. I think I'm getting bored with Cyan. As cheap a case as it is, I like the color of the blue Verizon case on the white 928. I could go for it just a bit brighter, though.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I had the cyan Feather on my 822 for a while. I think I'm getting bored with Cyan. As cheap a case as it is, I like the color of the blue Verizon case on the white 928. I could go for it just a bit brighter, though.

Agree. The blue TPC case on the white 928, with the black screen area is something that seems to catch people's eyes. I am looking for a RED and a YELLOW case for some variety though.

lugies

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Just got a case off of ebay that fits pretty good. It's just a little loose but still tight enough that it's not going to fall out or anything. The color is nice and it's a very light case. For a $6 case, it's a pretty good deal. I'm only planning on using it to mount the case on my bicycle so I can have an speedometer while I ride which is what I did with my last phone.

Solid Grey TPU Rubber Skin Cover Soft Gel Case for Nokia Lumia 928 | eBay

Zomby Jeezus

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your email. The Lumia 928 feather should be available for purchase on our site later this week (Most likely Friday). Let us know if you have any questions or concerns and thank you for your interest in our cases!!

Kind Regards,

Sam R.

Customer Service Team

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your email. The Lumia 928 feather should be available for purchase on our site later this week (Most likely Friday). Let us know if you have any questions or concerns and thank you for your interest in our cases!!

Kind Regards,
Sam R.
Customer Service Team

lol what company were you e-mailing? I got no useful info here other then someone is going to have the case maybe friday :p

DaBeard

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm really hoping that Incipio makes some of their other cases available for the 928. I'm not really too fond of the Feather case, but would like something like their DualPro cases..but if I have to, I will buy one of the Feather, just because I refuse to treat this phone like I did my Trophy :grincry:

Pwn

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
[SUB]im tempted to get the incipio feather case, but it doesn't come with screen protectors. Can I have suggestions on whether I should let my device naked for another while and risk breaking it or getting a case now and just buy a screen protector when it's released.[/SUB]

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I dont like that the Incipio covers up the Carl Zeiss | PureView portion of the back. I ordered THIS just got it today. IT's the first case i've ever used. So far i like it but i can tell im going to rub the color off this thing in the heavily used areas real quick. But for $6 who cares.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss