928 Accessories List

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I dont like that the Incipio covers up the Carl Zeiss | PureView portion of the back. I ordered THIS just got it today. IT's the first case i've ever used. So far i like it but i can tell im going to rub the color off this thing in the heavily used areas real quick. But for $6 who cares.

Yeah that is the one thing I do not like either, but there isn't much choice at the moment for cases. I used Incipio feather case on my 8x and loved it. The one plus will be the feel of the case. If it is anything like the 8x, it actually feels like it won't slip out of my hand. Everytime I hold the 928 I feel like it is just going to slide out of my hand with the case being so smooth.

WPRookie

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Need some recommendations for headphones please. I'm looking for something that has BT for my 928 and can be plugged into a laptop. I'd like phones instead of ear buds. Any help would be great. Thanks.

DarkKrystof

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I dont like that the Incipio covers up the Carl Zeiss | PureView portion of the back. I ordered THIS just got it today. IT's the first case i've ever used. So far i like it but i can tell im going to rub the color off this thing in the heavily used areas real quick. But for $6 who cares.
This case just showed up at my house today. Fit and finish is decent. Hoping it will tide me over until Otterbox releases a case for this thing!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3