928 Accessories List

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Ok, mine came today and I'm disappointed. It's definitely a $5 case. My wife likes the look of it, so when EOS comes to Verizon and she gets my 928, she'll probably use this case. But it just feels cheap, the seam is kind of crummy (black shows through where the front/back join together), and it is VERY difficult to get off of the phone. Oh, and the red is darker than I had hoped - I was wanting BRIGHT red.

GrabMyWrist

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine last Tuesday from TigerDirect....STILL has not shipped!

My order says: Order Status: To Drop Shipper - Your order is being submitted to a third-party warehouse for fulfillment and delivery. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing and shipment.

I would assume that Aegis just made them available and TigerDirect is getting them from there. Who knows... Anyway, I look forward to getting it.

cloakandcipher

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I just received an email from incipio saying they have no plans for diversifying their 928 cases, so if anyone is holding out for a heavier incipio you can look elsewhere. I do love the look of the feather, it just doesn't seem like much protection.

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I just received an email from incipio saying they have no plans for diversifying their 928 cases, so if anyone is holding out for a heavier incipio you can look elsewhere. I do love the look of the feather, it just doesn't seem like much protection.

The feather is a nice case, but not designed to take a drop. It will protect against scratches and minor dings, but will not help you if you drop the phone on concrete. I can attest to this with my 8x with a feather case on it when I dropped it and it didn't come through with flying colors.

Last edited:

questionfear

Nov 4, 2006
Visit site
Ok, mine came today and I'm disappointed. It's definitely a $5 case. My wife likes the look of it, so when EOS comes to Verizon and she gets my 928, she'll probably use this case. But it just feels cheap, the seam is kind of crummy (black shows through where the front/back join together), and it is VERY difficult to get off of the phone. Oh, and the red is darker than I had hoped - I was wanting BRIGHT red.

Sad!

Mine is coming later today I think. If I have a chance I will post impressions.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
That's disappointing!!! I agree that the red is not the RED from the picture. Debating on sending mine back. I want a RED.

bdball

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
The Trident Aegis case looks very appealing! Please give a review if you have received it (and what color you got). Unless something else comes out soon, that will probably be the one I go for. As for Incipio saying they have no plans for diversifying their 928 cases, well...their loss I guess. The feather case doesn't look like anything that would offer much real protection in my opinion. Incipio was the first place I looked but habits can change.

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site
My trident case that shipped out finally shows shipping info has been received by USPS. Before this morning, the tracking # threw an error. I leave on Saturday for a 6-day business trip, so I'll probably have to wait to get it until I'm back.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

When I emailed Incipio they replied that they would be releasing multiple cases but did not have a timetable. That was a few weeks ago so maybe they changed that plan. S far the poetic case looks the most promising, the Aegis case looks bulky.

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
True, but the Aegis case will actually protect your phone.

Does anyone know if there's a solid combo of form factor and protection? I think it's funny that people are concerned with how a phone 'feels in the hand' if it's just going to be covered with a case so big it feels nothing like holding the actual phone. It's a shame! I like the look of the Feather, but it probably wouldn't be much help in a fall...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb