928 Accessories List

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone actually order/receive one us these? I just went to their website and all of the colors are out of stock and listed as "coming soon", except black which is just out of stock.

Yes received mine last week. Ordered it the first day it showed available to order. Black was the only color available then also.

sth2r

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone purchased an armband for the 928 yet? I'd like to hear a first hand account of the fit and function from someone here.

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. How do you like it?

I love the Incipio cases. I think it was stated in an earlier post, the only negative with the case would be the cutout for the camera lens. I would have liked to have had the whole camera plate cut out on the case so that you could see the Carl Zeis plate on it. Just a minor aesthetic look. Otherwise a great case.

8XSD

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Incipio case black case back in stock ( I just ordered one) , but the color ones still listed as coming soon.
REMEMBER to use code SUM20 to get a discount.

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Incipio case black case back in stock ( I just ordered one) , but the color ones still listed as coming soon.

I really hope the colors are in stock soon. I want to get the white Lumia and would prefer the Cyan case.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

8XSD

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I really hope the colors are in stock soon. I want to get the white Lumia and would prefer the Cyan case.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I was holding out for the Cyan one too but figure Ill get the black one for now and the Cyan when its out. 19.99 with discount code is not much.

Pwn

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I like incipio, but 24$ isn't worth it if it doesn't come with a screen protector, plus, trident looks better than incipio, more protective,not much bulk, comes with a screen protector. Which is way worth my money more than incipio. If anyone has objections or comments to my statement plz post so I know you guys opinion. I guess trident is getting my business

michfan

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I received my Trident Aegis case today. It is perfect for what I want in a phone case. I had a 2-piece Incipio case for my Trophy, this is a very similar design for the 928. It adds a little bit of bulk all around, but the added bulk combined with soft rubber shell it makes it much easier for me to hold the phone. There are covers for the headphone port and charging port. Openings on the back are well fit to the camera/flash and speaker. Wireless charging works as normal.

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I like incipio, but 24$ isn't worth it if it doesn't come with a screen protector, plus, trident looks better than incipio, more protective,not much bulk, comes with a screen protector. Which is way worth my money more than incipio. If anyone has objections or comments to my statement plz post so I know you guys opinion. I guess trident is getting my business

I posted this on an early post and Hopmedic linked it on his main post with this thread. Use SUM20 to get a 20% discount. Cost me $19.99 and I used the free 5-7 day delivery. Received my case in 2 days.

sth2r

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Trident case looks wayy bulky and just plain ugly. If you're looking for protection, fine. Aesthetically it's a nightmare. I ordered the poetic case from Amazon. Once it comes in I'll post impressions.

Currently, I'm caseless. I bought the premium accessory kit from Amazon and the black TPU case was terrible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss