928 Accessories List

techgeek32#WN

Jul 11, 2008
Visit site
I just purchased the Nokia wireless NFC car dock from Clove in UK. Just got some more in stock. I also ordered the Cyan feather case from Incipio. I will let everyone know how they work.

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
For the 822 it was probably about halfway between the bulkiness of the Feather and the OtterBox.

Thanks. I like the idea of more protection, but having the phone still feel somewhat like what it does without a case is about as important to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Wobblin30

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I received my Trident Aegis case today. It is perfect for what I want in a phone case. I had a 2-piece Incipio case for my Trophy, this is a very similar design for the 928. It adds a little bit of bulk all around, but the added bulk combined with soft rubber shell it makes it much easier for me to hold the phone. There are covers for the headphone port and charging port. Openings on the back are well fit to the camera/flash and speaker. Wireless charging works as normal.

Does the silicone inner piece pick up a ton of dust? That's my only knock with these type of cases.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I had the Trident for my old 822, and I don't think it was silicon, but some other rubbery plastic. It did pretty well for me, looking pretty good, though not new, after about six months of use. I was definitely pleased with it.

michfan

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Does the silicone inner piece pick up a ton of dust? That's my only knock with these type of cases.
No, not a ton, and not near as much as the Incipio did on my Trophy. I've carried it around with me all day today. I just checked and only noticed some dust on the headphone port cover, probably because it has more edges.

michfan

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
No, not a ton, and not near as much as the Incipio did on my Trophy. I've carried it around with me all day today. I just checked and only noticed some dust on the headphone port cover, probably because it has more edges.
It is picking up some lint today. Yesterday I was at work with dress pants on. Today I'm wearing cotton shorts and it is showing more. I'm used to the pants wipe method to de-lint, so no biggie.

Last edited:

dnlbntl

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Received my Trident Aegis case in black today. Just checked the site and they're having a promotion: use code SUMMER13 to save 35% of all their cases ($22.72, normally $34.95). It started on Friday and ends today (Sunday). Shame I didn't catch it myself.

eao1991

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Received my Trident Aegis case in black today. Just checked the site and they're having a promotion: use code SUMMER13 to save 35% of all their cases ($22.72, normally $34.95). It started on Friday and ends today (Sunday). Shame I didn't catch it myself.

If you can please post some pictures of the 928 with the case on.

warreo

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Just found an alternative to the Feather on Amazon while I was looking at the Poetic Atmosphere, check out the Poetic Palette. Similar design, but I think the corners are better protected on the Palette vs. the Feather.

Half the price to boot, even with the sum20 coupon.

yancyv8

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I bought the full body skinomi protection thing. It's exactly what I wanted because I knew any case would add bulk to the case and I like the look of the phone itself anyways. The only issue with the skinomi is that (hear me out because I'm not sure how to explain this) the actual protection doesn't absorb dents and such very well. I'm not talking ACTUAL dents but if you put your nail on it and pressed down, it would leave a mark and it doesn't go away. Not really a big deal but I thought it's something to bring up.

A nice pro is that it sticks pretty well and was very easy to install if you watch the video. I've had it for about 3 weeks now and its not peeling of anywhere yet. It does a good job of catching lint but thats the only other REAL con I can think of.

That's my $.02 AND my first post on this forum. :)

DaBeard

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for posting this, glad I held off buying it lol, picked one up in blue, since I figured that would pop the most with the white Lumia :grin:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I received my Trident Aegis case today. It is perfect for what I want in a phone case. I had a 2-piece Incipio case for my Trophy, this is a very similar design for the 928. It adds a little bit of bulk all around, but the added bulk combined with soft rubber shell it makes it much easier for me to hold the phone. There are covers for the headphone port and charging port. Openings on the back are well fit to the camera/flash and speaker. Wireless charging works as normal.

Which color case did you get? Would you mind posting a picture of your phone with the case on?

sth2r

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else had trouble with their screen protectors due to the curved glass on the sides? I'm on my second screen protector and neither one has sealed completely with the glass on the right or left side.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster