928 Accessories List

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure how I feel about the camera section of the case. Looks like a bit of a lazy design to me. This is definitely the safest case on the market. I'd only use it when i'm doing something that I feel may be risky. But I would love to see it in red. The red on the website looks a little pinkish to me.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else had trouble with their screen protectors due to the curved glass on the sides? I'm on my second screen protector and neither one has sealed completely with the glass on the right or left side.

The wet apply screen protectors do a very good job on curved glass. I had the same issue with the dry ones on my 8x, i don't think you'll find a dry apply one that doesn't do that.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else had trouble with their screen protectors due to the curved glass on the sides? I'm on my second screen protector and neither one has sealed completely with the glass on the right or left side.
Yes, same problem. No solution.

mattb13

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
My Skinomi is sealed perfectly. Wet application protectors are the way to go with the curved glass.

michfan

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Did you have any problem with the screen protector?
I already had one that the Verizon store installed for me. You can see in the picture how the one side doesn't seal well at the edge (left side of phone/right side looking at the picture). I have not tried installing the screen protector that came with the Aegis case.

jmunchies1

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased the Nokia wireless NFC car dock from Clove in UK. Just got some more in stock. I also ordered the Cyan feather case from Incipio. I will let everyone know how they work.

What did the total come to with shipping to the US?

Also a dumb question I guess, but UK car adapters/accessories work fine in US cars? We all know regular electric appliances don't without an adapter, I just wondered if the same applied to car/DC electronics.

zelek

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Just got my new Trident case....love it!! Fits like a glove and looks to be a high quality case. It's a lot like the Incipio case I had for my Trophy before upgrading to the 928.

Pwn

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I already had one that the Verizon store installed for me. You can see in the picture how the one side doesn't seal well at the edge (left side of phone/right side looking at the picture). I have not tried installing the screen protector that came with the Aegis case.

Is tht something your willing to overlook? Cause the aegis screen protector is the same for me here

Niall928

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I would also love a Mophie case... I am currently running naked. But I feel safer naked with the Nokia 928, then I did with my previous iPhone 4. I don't want another leather case like I had for my iPhone (doubled as a wallet). It was a high quality case but after a year it looked terrible.

fuclosure

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I have successfully applied the Skinomi and it looks great. My Trident arrived today and will get used in certain circumstances, but I am really loving my new and certainly uncool Rocketfish leather holster.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte