928 Accessories List

mattb13

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Got my Incipio Feather today, in blue. Looks and feels great. I had the full Skinomi body wrap on the phone, and while the Feather did fit over it, I could tell it wasn't fully in place, so I removed the Skinomi back and sides and its all good now. Was hoping to leave the Skinomi on for days I want the phone to go case-less, but oh well. Still pleased with the purchase.

Edit: Will updates with pics later...

Ryano89

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, I don't have a camera other than the one on my 928. So I can't take pics of it on the phone. It has a soft touch feel that I really like. It adds almost no bulk whatsoever to the phone, and fits perfectly. This case doesn't offer much protection from anything other than scuffs and dings, but I'm Ok with that. Another plus,bit arrived 4 days earlier than projected!

jfett928

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Just got the trident aegis case for my lumia 928.
Pros:
1. better fit in hand 2. front side of case protects screen 3. volume, camera, sleep mode buttons still feel responsive 4. speaker screen dust cover 5. corners have extra bumper protection
Cons:
None (however it does add a little bulk... I think it supplies a better overall feel)
Overall I am very pleased with the case and would recommend it.

fuclosure

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site

MosesByxbe

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Just got the trident aegis case for my lumia 928.
corners have extra bumper protection

Already dropped mine on the concrete floor at work. Hardly made a sound since it landed on a corner. No evidence of a drop whatsoever. Super impressed, especially since I'm known to be an OtterBox ******.

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Have the Trident case for my 928. Yes, it adds bulk, but that's to be expected with this type of case. I have big hands, so the size does not bother me at all. Glad to finally have great protection for my phone. I typically never buy cases for my phones, but after paying retail, I decided I had to.

WPButtcheeks

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Have the Trident case for my 928. Yes, it adds bulk, but that's to be expected with this type of case. I have big hands, so the size does not bother me at all. Glad to finally have great protection for my phone. I typically never buy cases for my phones, but after paying retail, I decided I had to.
I love my Trident case, just wish it had a holster like Otter box.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
For those who have the Trident, how do you carry your phone? Pocket? Holster?

I've used a holster for years, and phones now are getting big enough that it's hard to find one that will fit a phone with something like the Trident. I've got one now - a cheapie from Amazon - that fits the 928 with the Verizon TPU case, with a little bit of slack, but I'm not sure how it would do with the Trident. The same holster fit the 822 with Trident very well. I don't want to buy the Trident and not be able to carry it. And actually, I'm not even 100% convinced that I want something like the Trident. So far this blue TPU is growing on me. :wink:

B_RAD89

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Just bought a red Aegis Trident case from Amazon. It was originally $25 but I used Bing rewards to get a $5 Amazon promo code to get it down to $20. Here's an idea for those looking for a deal.

WPButtcheeks

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I've also ordered one, along with the Skinomi screen protector. I'll post a review on here and on Amazon as soon as I get it.

Does anyone want me to take pictures of me setting it up/unboxing?
I ordered the atmosphere also but imo the skinomi screen protector was horrible, installed the one that cane with my Trident Aegis case.. 100% better!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss