928 Accessories List

eao1991

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I got the Poetic Atmosphere today. Here are some quick pics of the case. I'll post images with the case and the Lumia 928 later on.
First impressions: It is really sturdy and should provide decent drop protection. I had one for the iPhone 5 and I never experienced issues with it.

Attachments

• 6FqQKJS.jpg
    6FqQKJS.jpg
    658.4 KB · Views: 22
  • XA6VxfB.jpg
    XA6VxfB.jpg
    577.7 KB · Views: 20
  • mxsrnua.jpg
    mxsrnua.jpg
    626.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IJDIath.jpg
    IJDIath.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 19

Skylimix

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I got the Poetic Atmosphere today. Here are some quick pics of the case. I'll post images with the case and the Lumia 928 later on.
First impressions: It is really sturdy and should provide decent drop protection. I had one for the iPhone 5 and I never experienced issues with it.
I ordered well :)

Now to wait to receive it.

shawn13165

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Got my Poetic case today, so far I have no complaints, feels good and nice tight fit to the phone. I want one of those flip cases now, will wait for some reviews of it first though.

Skylimix

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Sweet, I just ordered the Poetic Atmosphere as well! Excited to get it!
I must say, it's a great case! I think it suits the white Lumia more over the black, but that's just me.

And the Skinomi Screen Protector seems decent, but as usual, it looks terrible with my terrible installation.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I must say, it's a great case! I think it suits the white Lumia more over the black, but that's just me.

And the Skinomi Screen Protector seems decent, but as usual, it looks terrible with my terrible installation.

I have a black rubber one but it looks terrible with the White 928. I got this specifically cause of how nice it looks with White!

eao1991

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Pictures with the device. Overall it is a solid case and fits snug with the device. The lip will prevent the device's screen from resting flat on surfaces and all the cutouts align perfectly. Since they're covered, the side buttons don't respond like they do without the case on but it's still acceptable and shouldn't prevent anyone from getting this case.

Attachments

• bhIYCoK.jpg
    bhIYCoK.jpg
    607.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 0Jtp2D8.jpg
    0Jtp2D8.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 85q3fqR.jpg
    85q3fqR.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 23
  • fayGrhb.jpg
    fayGrhb.jpg
    618.7 KB · Views: 24
  • zShuVrG.jpg
    zShuVrG.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Pictures with the device. Overall it is a solid case and fits snug with the device. The lip will prevent the device's screen from resting flat on surfaces and all the cutouts align perfectly. The side buttons don't respond like they do without the case on but it's still acceptable and shouldn't prevent anyone from getting this case.

yesss!! thank you for the pictures!

Skylimix

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
the only problem I have with the case is that IT IS A PAIN to take it off. However, the best way to take it off is to peel out the top corners and slowly pull the Lumia out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99