Hey guys, just putting some findings all in one place for the UK peeps. For the sake of this catwalk = May 14th device

Vodafone UK confirmed to support Catwalk
    Vodafone backs new Nokia Lumia handset prior to May 14 London launch | News | TechRadar

EE - not sure if T-mobile or Orange or both, but definately EE - have sort of hinted to me they will be stocking it via twitter direct message. It was somewhere along the lines of "nothing official yet concerning new devices but keep an eye on the EE page for new releases". Pretty much a yes from them.

O2 - O2 never stocked the L920 as they didnt think it had enough extra to justify the price over the L820. If the new device is enough of a revolution rather then evolution, expect them to stock it. Nothing official yet though.

Either way, pretty sure this thing wont be UK exclusive, Vodafone and EE are completely unrelated companies. Not long to go now :)
    05-11-2013 06:39 AM
    I'm more intrigued than excited by the May 14th event. The new device really does need to be one impressive bit of kit to be a worthwhile competitor in an already saturated market.
    05-11-2013 07:29 AM
    I'm more intrigued than excited by the May 14th event. The new device really does need to be one impressive bit of kit to be a worthwhile competitor in an already saturated market.
    Im just worried with the rmours. They are saying its going thinness and aesthetics over functionality....if they take out the OIS im going back to android.
    05-11-2013 07:36 AM
    I don't think Nokia will ditch OIS but the new handset will probably be the international version of the 928 that's been announced for Verizon in the states. Honestly though, it's all speculation now with some commentators hoping for a Nokia Phablet. Let's wait and see.
    Traldera likes this.
    05-11-2013 07:50 AM