Will The Nokia Lumia 928 Still Launch With GDR2?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I've read the press releases from Nokia, and Verizon and neither of them mentioned anything about the software on the phone being GDR2. I know all the rumors said GDr2 will launch with the 928 is this still supposed to be the case? I remember reading about delays because of the software but haven't heard anything official about it since the announcement.

What features do u guys want the most with GDR2?

I think my most important feature even tho I don't have the most hope in it being included in GDR2 is the notification center this is needed badly

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
All of Nokia's images of the camera interface show a transparent bar on the right, something that isn't the case in the present software. Either their mockup artists are screwing with us or it has some kind of new software version on it.

Wacft

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious whether or not we will get GDR2. I know it was mentioned, but so were a lot of other things that didn't come to light. I guess we'll find out closer to the 14th.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
All of Nokia's images of the camera interface show a transparent bar on the right, something that isn't the case in the present software. Either their mockup artists are screwing with us or it has some kind of new software version on it.

You can get this on your phone. Switch to 6MP and you will see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99