NOKIA LUMIA 928: Anybody have it yet or planning to purchase!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

Like the title suggest anyone purchase the L928 or considering too buy post in here.

If you have the device post feedback to help others that are considering the device.

Happy Posting!

Last edited:

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
OMG I already got it! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cool!

Okay not really but I would like to hear also. If you have or will have both the 928 and 920, a video would be nice.

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
No I love the 8x, but I dropped it several weeks ago and it hit the concrete perfectly. Perfect enough to shatter the screen. If the 928 wasn't around the corner I would have repaired this one or jumped on a new one. But between the 8x and the 928, got to go with the 928.

bdball

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Long time iPhone user. Been off my contract for 6 months waiting for something to excite me. I'm planning on being a day one buyer. Will have to compare the Black and White before I make that call.
P.S. I've been lurking the columns for the past month or so and going through this roller coaster ride for the announcement as well.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I've had my HTC Trophy since launch day. It's served me really well. I love it. But I'll be upgrading to the 928 on day one. The contract periods worked out perfectly. I was hoping to get red, but I may have to settle for either white or black...

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
been eligible to upgrade since jan 26th but I refuse to use my upgrade and lose my unlimited data..i still got the htc trophy

so im either going to try to do the device payment plan, add a line, or I might wait a couple weeks and get it off ebay

whoswhoo

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I have had the Black Lumia 822 for about a month. Bought it on Craigslist. Will be buying the 928 day one ish. after reviews and such.

Zomby Jeezus

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Working on Thursday so I'll probably order my black 928 online and have it on Friday! Can't wait.

How glad are you Odin? I am so Siked this phone is out. It has more than I expected. I feel stupid complaining about color at this point, but I find myself debating whether I should buy this phone now or wait and see if other colors come out in a month. I don't know....

GolferChris68

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I would like to pick up a white 928, but I have some concerns about video quality (see my other thread). Other than that, the new phone looks great, and physically is a real beauty. The S4 on Verizon is the other phone I'm looking at, but when I played with a friend's S4 (AT&T), taking some photos and playing with the screen, I was unimpressed with the build quality. The still camera shots on the S4 are really impressive, but the plastic materials in the build are not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99