928 Able to buy in store on 05/16?

cooperma

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
TCMan, does it look in general like they're stocking a good number of white phones, since it seems like this will be more popular?

When i called a couple stores, the black is available on line, and in indirect places like best buy. White is in warehouse and sold direct. Take it as you will...

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Tc - I am in Richmond Indiana 47374 and I'm trying to find a store that will have to buy off contract. Not a lot of stores. I called Muncie ind and Hamilton Ohio. Sounds like they might only have white at all places. Told me to call back tomorrow evening. Didn't know if I am missing a store that would have it? Thanks for all your doing...

We don't have a store in your area.

cooperma

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
yah i am driving about 40 miles in any direction lol...going to muncie, hamilton, who knows. Anyways. i am going to call these places tomorrow evening and hopefully find out if they have any. My issue is i am trying to do the device payment plan, but they have to have the phone in stock in the store in order to do this. Thanks for all you do

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
yah i am driving about 40 miles in any direction lol...going to muncie, hamilton, who knows. Anyways. i am going to call these places tomorrow evening and hopefully find out if they have any. My issue is i am trying to do the device payment plan, but they have to have the phone in stock in the store in order to do this. Thanks for all you do

Call the CS tomorrow. Explain your situation. They might ship you one out a day early :)

cooperma

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
i was told that they couldnt do the device payment plan except in store? I talked to Muncie Indiana and Hamilton Ohio, and they *think* they are getting the white (no black) but they wont know until tomorrow evening. According to them, i had to be in store, and they had to have the devices to split the retail cost across the 12 month period. Your saying if i call the Verizon Corporate number i might be able to do it over the phone?

carajean

May 13, 2013
Visit site
When i called a couple stores, the black is available on line, and in indirect places like best buy. White is in warehouse and sold direct. Take it as you will...

You had a BestBuy say they were getting stock? I went into mine and and she just looked at me like I asked what aisle the butter is in.

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
i was told that they couldnt do the device payment plan except in store? I talked to Muncie Indiana and Hamilton Ohio, and they *think* they are getting the white (no black) but they wont know until tomorrow evening. According to them, i had to be in store, and they had to have the devices to split the retail cost across the 12 month period. Your saying if i call the Verizon Corporate number i might be able to do it over the phone?

yup call 1-800-922-0204

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Could you check 84790? I'm really hoping to be able to get it Thursday morning, though tomorrow afternoon would be even better. Thanks for what you're doing, you're really going above and beyond.

carajean

May 13, 2013
Visit site

Tried this got no where. Explanation was that the stores can "see" more than they can. I guess they run a credit check for device payment plans. For myself I was going to do this but I only have 9 months left on my contract. Im going to add a line and just pay the extra 40 a month. The device payment plans was something like $45 a month extra and I cant discount that like I can the added device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb