928 Able to buy in store on 05/16?

bmark

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I just called two of my local stores. One store said they will have White, but no black in stock, and the other store said they will have black, but no white in stock. The rep that informed they have black in stock did not sound very knowlegable about the 928 when I brough it up, so I am hoping he is correct aboout the black phone being in stock.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I just called two of my local stores. One store said they will have White, but no black in stock, and the other store said they will have black, but no white in stock. The rep that informed they have black in stock did not sound very knowlegable about the 928 when I brough it up, so I am hoping he is correct aboout the black phone being in stock.

One of my stores said they will have limited supplies of the black model. I really hope they are telling the truth!

devspeed

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
The store I called in Guntersville, AL said they don't have them yet. She doesn't even know if they are getting them today. She claimed if she knew anything she wasn't allowed to say.

bmark

May 14, 2013
Visit site
One of my stores said they will have limited supplies of the black model. I really hope they are telling the truth!

TC, if we give you the zip codes of these stores, would you be able to look on your system to see if black stock has indeed shipped? No worrries if this is not possible. Thanks for your work.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
TC, if we give you the zip codes of these stores, would you be able to look on your system to see if black stock has indeed shipped? No worrries if this is not possible. Thanks for your work.

TC the one that said they have limited near me is on York Rd at 21093

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I plan on waking up in the morning, going straight to the computer, and doing the buy online / pick up at store same day thing. I'll go to work, then leave work shortly before opening time, and pick up the phone.

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I plan on waking up in the morning, going straight to the computer, and doing the buy online / pick up at store same day thing. I'll go to work, then leave work shortly before opening time, and pick up the phone.

that's the best way but we don't have that option in most areas yet

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
they might say that to get you in the store and then convince you to buy the white one

When are you expecting the black ones to ship out? my GF and I want 2 but we would prefer to have different colors so we know who's is who. Also if i get a white tomorrow, can i return it for a black one when they get it in stock?

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
When are you expecting the black ones to ship out? my GF and I want 2 but we would prefer to have different colors so we know who's is who. Also if i get a white tomorrow, can i return it for a black one when they get it in stock?
both colors will go live at 1am local time.
Ps you cant tell the colors apart

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
that's the best way but we don't have that option in most areas yet

Oh. So I'm guessing that if the site says that they don't have Lumia 822 in stock when I look at it today, for any of the stores around me, that it's not set up for those stores yet?

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
i guess i ment ship to stores. I already have my rep saving me 2 white ones (they have 5 in stock, actually held it today pretty excited). He's supposed to call me if they get a black one in today or tomorrow. But if i have to settle for a white one, will they let you exchange it for a black one when they get it in stock. We are switching from sprint and I don't want to go a few days w/o a phone ordering it in store. (he said it would probably take 3 business days.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo