928 Able to buy in store on 05/16?

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Every Verizon store that is near me only has the white in stock. I guess I will be ordering online. Very frustrating.

Do you have a Microsoft store around you? Those are the ones that are reporting that they are also getting black. The one near me said they are, but the person I was speaking to was in a call center and not physically in the store so I will go tomorrow morning and find out for myself!

bmark

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Do you have a Microsoft store around you? Those are the ones that are reporting that they are also getting black. The one near me said they are, but the person I was speaking to was in a call center and not physically in the store so I will go tomorrow morning and find out for myself!

There's one approx. 30 miles from me but I would not be able to go until after work. Who knows if they will still have the black still in stock by then.

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I just stopped by my closest store, they only have the white. They don't have the display up yet, but they let me hold the demo unit, no security cord or anything. I really like the look and feel of the white after checking it out in person, so I'll be happy with it.

driftzorz

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Just called my store. They will have them tomorrow so I will be there when the doors open! Still torn on white or black hopefully they have both on display to see. Leaning towards white though. Apple fan boy right here, will be putting the i5 aside for a while to try out the lumia. Always wanted to try the Windows phone when I seen the 920 but being on Verizon I was not willing to jump ship for it. Super excited to get it and try it out!

Riverrunner88

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I've got two "premium retailers" here in my city (no Corporate stores) and neither one will have them tomorrow. One says end of month and the other says next week. I'd like to look before I buy. <shrug>

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ugh, black is a must for me. Looks like I'm waiting till Monday or Tuesday for my phone :(

TC posted a coupon code earlier that he said should cover the overnight shipping, so you could get it by Friday at no extra cost. Look through this thread, I'm thinking after page 12.

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Just called my store. They will have them tomorrow so I will be there when the doors open! Still torn on white or black hopefully they have both on display to see. Leaning towards white though. Apple fan boy right here, will be putting the i5 aside for a while to try out the lumia. Always wanted to try the Windows phone when I seen the 920 but being on Verizon I was not willing to jump ship for it. Super excited to get it and try it out!

give your feed back tomorrow. it will be interesting to know what u think.... btw, I hope you know the limitations with windows phone as of now.. it will change with upcoming updates

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Welcome to the platform. Hopefully you will love it like we do!

wintrmte

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Best Buy might. When the 822 was released the Verizon Store had none but the Best Buy down the street had 5! And I know WalMart had them for free and Best Buy honored their ad so I got mine for free!

I don't know how much you could count on Best Buy to carry this phone. I've been checking online and calling every store in my area (3) and each have said they have absolutely no information regarding the Lumia 928 and it isn't on any of their receiving reports for inventory. :(

That's just my area (Idaho). Other larger area BBY stores might carry it.

Radioage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to use my wife's upgrade to get one so I'll have to find one in store someplace, right? Zip is Cincinnati area 45246. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion