928 Able to buy in store on 05/16?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was just telling all of my friends they should skip the 928 and buy the Trophy. Given the price difference, isn't it obvious that the Trophy is the better phone?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Let them know I will beat Verizon price and sell a used one for 150, its a steal
I'm going to be at Microsoft's door at 10:00, taking an early lunch, since they have the recycle program. Site doesn't say how much Trophy is worth to them, but I saw someone posted here earlier something about getting $60 for Trophy, and a $50 credit for recycling(??). That beats a $50 MIR any day of the week and twice on Saturday.

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to be at Microsoft's door at 10:00, taking an early lunch, since they have the recycle program. Site doesn't say how much Trophy is worth to them, but I saw someone posted here earlier something about getting $60 for Trophy, and a $50 credit for recycling(??). That beats a $50 MIR any day of the week and twice on Saturday.

Hey bro just as a heads up, my girlfriend and I stopped in our local Microsoft store tonight amd they only got white phones in. When I called today the girl (at a call center) said they would have white and black.

The girl at the store confirmed that they take calls from their call center and they really don't know exact stock and colors of each store. I played with the phone and it was sweet! The white looked amazing in person! Good luck!
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

migman47

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
I visited my local Washington Verizon store and they claimed that they might be expecting a shipment tomorrow morning, but that it may not come and thus it might be a day or two. I might have to visit a few more stores tomorrow.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey bro just as a heads up, my girlfriend and I stopped in our local Microsoft store tonight amd they only got white phones in. When I called today the girl (at a call center) said they would have white and black.

The girl at the store confirmed that they take calls from their call center and they really don't know exact stock and colors of each store. I played with the phone and it was sweet! The white looked amazing in person! Good luck!

I swear to the big man, if I drive an hour and a half and wait outside their door before they open and they only have white... I will raise all hell!

bmark

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I swear to the big man, if I drive an hour and a half and wait outside their door before they open and they only have white... I will raise all hell!

It wasn't a Microsoft store, but I called one of my local stores today and they told me they had black and white. I decided to stop by on my way home from work to confirm they the black phone in stock. They did not. Best of luck tomorrow.

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

Dude, if it were me I wouldn't waste your time. Everywhere I have called and checked just have white. The manager at the Microsoft store went a step further and said they are taking $25 deposits to "preorder" the black one and they will give them to people who preordered first.

Just to add on, I live in San Diego which is obviously a big city. If nobody has the black here, it might be pretty rare right now.

VN801

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
The front page is live, but there's nothing else when I click on learn more. I just get a list of other phones. Will it be live at 1 am?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the tip, but I'm looking for white anyway. I'm only saying I'm going to hit the MS store because of the recycle rebates mentioned. Why not get more than I could get for the old Trophy than I could by selling it outright, and save on cash outlay? :wink:

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip, but I'm looking for white anyway. I'm only saying I'm going to hit the MS store because of the recycle rebates mentioned. Why not get more than I could get for the old Trophy than I could by selling it outright, and save on cash outlay? :wink:

Oh I see, good point! Good luck man!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention