928 Able to buy in store on 05/16?

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... Microsoft store screwed me. Drove hour and a half for black they only have white. Bought it anyway! ;D

I hate to say this, but I told you so. The people we talked to are at call centers and don't have a clue on specific stock.

But glad you got it!! How you liking it?
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Guys if you bought the phone on upgrade or new line and didn't get your discount Call the CS and they will apply the credit for you.

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
tc, will retail verizon stores honor the online discount code at all?
usually no but the phone is so cheap to us that I don't think they would give you problems. However the phone is selling 3X of what we estimated so because its d1 and since phone is selling good they may not. But doesn't hurt to try :)

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I hope that statements legit and this really is the catalyst to get windows phone to double digit market share....COME ON instagram and some other big name apps, where you at!?

Riverrunner88

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I tried to order again and no go on the promo code. Guess I'll wait until things settle down although it would be nice to not have to pay the $30 upgrade fee.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
someone just wrote on another thread that Verizon is telling him they are sold out, any truth to that?
TC mentioned that stores will have limited stock, except for a few stores that will have more than average. If they report selling out, it shouldn't come as a surprise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb