Hi everyone.

I'm trying to find a decent protector for the back of my new 928. I just want a durable (clear) plastic film of some kind to place over the back. I don't want a full-blown case. Any thoughts? I've tried searching online but am not exactly sure what to call it so I fear that's the reason I'm not really finding what I'm looking for. Figured someone here could probably help me out quite easily! Thanks!
    05-14-2013 10:41 AM
    Hi everyone.

I'm trying to find a decent protector for the back of my new 928. I just want a durable (clear) plastic film of some kind to place over the back. I don't want a full-blown case. Any thoughts? I've tried searching online but am not exactly sure what to call it so I fear that's the reason I'm not really finding what I'm looking for. Figured someone here could probably help me out quite easily! Thanks!
    Have you looked into buying some con-tact paper and just doing it yourself? Basically, that is the stuff that a Skin-It is made out of. It is typically sold as maybe a "shelf liner" or "book cover". or even vinyl sheeting You can buy all sorts of patterns but it sounds like you just want clear.

Cut out a square and stick it on. You can even use a hair dryer and stretch it into place around curves if you want. A lot of people put the same stuff on the front of their car as a "clear bra" that is sold by 3M.
    05-14-2013 10:54 AM
    I received the following from PhantomSkinz when I asked about skinz for the 928. If you're in the Phoenix area, you could help them out:

Hi Rich!

Thanks for the note. We are hopeful that someone will give us the phone
    upon release so we can get the design done. It takes about 8-10 hours. If
    you are near us, we would be happy to use yours and give you a free kit of
    your choice installed.

Thank you for choosing PhantomSkinz!

CustomerService@PhantomSkinz.com
    PhantomSkinz Customer Service Team
    Office: (480) 497-2965
    www.PhantomSkinz.com
    05-14-2013 11:39 AM
    OK. Thanks for the replies! I was afraid there wasn't much out there now, which is probably why I wasn't finding a whole lot.
    05-15-2013 10:10 AM
    I received the following from PhantomSkinz when I asked about skinz for the 928. If you're in the Phoenix area, you could help them out:

Hi Rich!

Thanks for the note. We are hopeful that someone will give us the phone
    upon release so we can get the design done. It takes about 8-10 hours. If
    you are near us, we would be happy to use yours and give you a free kit of
    your choice installed.

Thank you for choosing PhantomSkinz!

CustomerService@PhantomSkinz.com
    PhantomSkinz Customer Service Team
    Office: (480) 497-2965
    www.PhantomSkinz.com
    They're a good company and I've bought a bunch of their products in the past. Hopefully someone will let them use their phone to design the skin.
    05-15-2013 10:45 AM