Lumia 928 up on Verizon Wireless home page

rjygraham

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just FYI, the Lumia 928 is up on the VerizonWireless.com home page, however, it's not showing up in the product catalog. Regardless, it should be live relatively soon!

experiment 626

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
For the moment the L928 only shows up on VZW's homepage. If you search under Smartphones and search for Nokia devices only the 822 shows up. Looks like it'll take a few more hours.

rjygraham

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I'm still torn as to whether or not I should wait till sometime tomorrow to check with my local VZW stores for a black L928 or just order it online, overnight it, and call it a day...

...decisions, decisions... :)

moh maya

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Spoke with a rep as I was trying to make sure that my plan will not change when I upgrade. She said it will be listed at 3 A.M. EST.

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one, but I'm able to add it to my cart just fine? But I'm just gonna pick one up tomorrow at a store.
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I just did it from the mobile site on my desktop. m.verizonwireless.com

It's there on the mobile site, but not on the full site. Not such great web development there..... Should be pulling from the same database. :straight:

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I just did it from the mobile site on my desktop. m.verizonwireless.com

It's there on the mobile site, but not on the full site. Not such great web development there..... Should be pulling from the same database. :straight:

Aha, I figured it out and didn't even know it! Thanks 8X lol! You did well right before I retire you.
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

Serious Tone

May 15, 2013
Visit site
You can order through the regular site now. Both black and white is an option. Don't know if black is back ordered though as i decided to go with white after all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss