Anyone try redeeming the $25 WP Store Gift Card yet?

brotherhood1

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Got my phone yesterday morning. I tried both IMEI and MEID all of yesterday with no luck. Now its working (MEID specifically)

Let it wait 24hrs and hopefully you all with have some luck :)

B_RAD89

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Got my phone yesterday morning as well and tried to redeem the code a few times yesterday but it didnt work. Just tried it now and it worked so yea probably waiting a day or so for your purchase to process in Verizons system should do you well.

Rein

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Didn't work yesterday but I just tried my MEID again and it worked! Yay! :D

EDIT: Just got the code a few minutes ago. Woo!

Last edited:

CBAviator

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I got an e-mail from technical support/customer service, as I also had the same problems with entering the numbers. They sent an e-mail back saying they are experiencing intermittent problems with the website. However, if you wait at least a few hours after you've activated your phone before you jump onto the site and download your coupon, then you should have better luck apparently. It appears that the databases are not syncing in real-time, so it's taking some time to update the list of activated phones. Your phone has to be activated before it'll process the gift card from what I understand.

marvinmckinley

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I got the same, number not correct. I called the 866 number on the bottom of the page and talked to a rep and he gave me a email address to send a copy of the form I had filled out. Got a auto reply at once and says I will be checked out and receive answer in 3 days or less. Horse before the cart, it looks like.

smontoya2

May 27, 2011
Visit site
After reading a follow up on this thread. I went online & tried again. This time the IMEI worked. Woo hoo! Now what to buy? ProShot first and then...

BCS2k

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Finally was able to register mine. I figured it was because I was a new line of service and they needed to do all the activations.

schinbone

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I received mine, I used the imei number, it took about 24 hours before the phone showed in MS system though. My first WP, the 928 is pretty great so far.

nunyazz

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
FYI - Kind of found this on accident. I had replaced my phone yesterday because it was rebooting itself after taking a picture.
I wanted to register my new device with MS and accidentally went to the App Redemption page (it has register your phone on the page and it grabbed that in a google search)
Anyway, I saw that it was the App Redemption page and said, O well, let me try this. Sure enough, I put in my new IMEI and I got another $25 credit.
OOPS!

nunyazz

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
new-1-1_zps0dbdaa18.jpg

new-2-1_zps1f7e5ded.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member