Anyone try redeeming the $25 WP Store Gift Card yet?

tvolpe86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
My brother got the black 928 today. He asked the Verizon salesman about the $25 gift card to the WP Store and at first he didn't know. He eventually was able to find the site from which you redeem the gift card and gave it to my brother. It asks for you to enter in the IMEI number to validate your phone and then I guess you go about receiving your credit, but for him the site comes back with an invalid IMEI number. Maybe the site isn't fully up and functioning just yet since the phone literally just launched? Curious to see if anyone has been able to redeem their gift card yet or if they too receive the same error.

edit: correction he got the white. not sure if they even had black in stock but he liked the white one best when he saw the displays so he went with that.

Last edited:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I tried it here in the Microsoft Store, with the same results. It is an external site, so my bet is that the sync isn't real-time, and that it will work later today or in the next day or two, depending on how frequently they sync up.

tvolpe86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the replies. yea i told my brother to try later or i would look at it with him and help him when i got home. i told him it may just not be functioning properly just yet.

ether813

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, i got to work and at first i was trying with the IMEI and getting an invalid message then noticed on the phone that the MEID is the same as the IMEI for me except for a 1 on the end of it, and for ****s and giggles tried that, and it accepted the code. Maybe they have the wrong field or something.
$25.jpg

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, i got to work and at first i was trying with the IMEI and getting an invalid message then noticed on the phone that the MEID is the same as the IMEI for me except for a 1 on the end of it, and for ****s and giggles tried that, and it accepted the code. Maybe they have the wrong field or something.

Neither imei or meid worked for me.

driftzorz

May 16, 2013
Visit site
@ether813 so can you confirm that you have received the email with the 25 code, using the meid method? I know it took it on the site just wanted to see if you got the code in the email yet?

broadwaylos

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 34047

Thanks for the heads up I tried the MEID and it worked. Just got the email response with my code any recommendations on apps I should download

orangesplease

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I read earlier this week that there is delay between purchase time and confirmation of the credit of at least a couple hours. Give it some time before y'all try it again.

Rein

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Tried both my MEID and my IMEI and neither of them worked. Wouldn't it have been much easier to just print the code on the receipt? :'(

BCS2k

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I haven't been able to get mine to work either. I attribute it to being a new Verizon customer and lag in updating the system with the sales.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss