Letstalk has the 928 @ 380 off contract.

jmunchies1

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Letstalk has the 938 @ 380 off contract.

Oh ****, the 938, even better!

All kidding aside that is a good price.

Only showing white right now though.

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site

crazy.... Wonder if they honor that price. I just bought one for full retail. Maybe I'll try this, and return the one I just bought if Letstalk actually sells it at $379, then I'd just have to pay the $35 restocking fee and still save about $100.

orangesplease

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

I was hoping to wait to see if anyone has any issues with bringing the 928 to T-Mo, but this you're totally right--it's a steal! Will give this another 15 minutes before purchasing it in case I change my mind XD

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site

Just placed an order... if I can't get out of the restocking fee from returning the one I bought at Verizon retail, I'll still be ahead about $90. Question is, when will the lumia ship from Letstalk. Says the 20th. As long as it's before the 2 week return period, I'm good to go.

orangesplease

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

Now that you've made the dive, Arvy, I'm itching to do the same.... someone with a Tmo sim needs to give it a try already XDD

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site

got a cancellation notice... guessing they priced it too low, and now realized it, which was my guess.

Now... if we could find a retailer that price matches that has them in stock before the price updates on letstalk.

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

I'm giving it a shot as well. It'd be nice to hold onto an additional upgrade just in case I want one.

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site

check the order status link in your email. Mine showed up as cancelled before I got the email notice. I responded asking why, but I know 99% they will say it was a pricing error.

reversalagent

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I took the plunge and all it says is it is back ordered and expected to ship on the 20th. Thank you for financial savings OP.

Quick question: if this all goes through, can I just walk into a verizon store, as current subscriber and get a micro sim for use in this phone?

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site

I took the plunge and all it says is it is back ordered and expected to ship on the 20th. Thank you for financial savings OP.

Quick question: if this all goes through, can I just walk into a verizon store, as current subscriber and get a micro sim for use in this phone?

Yup. I think for free, but there may be a small charge

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site

Lulz, I was wrong! This may still work for everyone.

I was VPNed into my work, which routes through germany. They flagged that in their system and cancelled my order. The price is likely legit!

reversalagent

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I just got an update saying,

Dear x,
We require additional information before completing your order.

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site

I just got an update saying,

Dear x,
We require additional information before completing your order.

Got that as well for my new order... on hold now. Person said, "ya, Verizon wants us to verify... (then trailed off) then said, let me place you on hold

Now verifying my identity with a series of questions, such as: Which of the following streets have you lived on? Which of the following streets have you never lived on? In what state was your SSN issued?

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site

ok, just got off the phone with them again. They told me the price online is incorrect, and that a manager is getting an updated price. You'll get an email with the new price once that is updated. THe person I talked to did not know what the new price would be, but me thinks $499+...

If it sounds too good to be true, it likely is. I recommend those who placed an order and don't have a phone, begin searching elsewhere.

ArvydasGOAT

May 7, 2013
Visit site

I cancelled it. I'd bet my left nut that the price will be $499 or higher, so I would rather cancel now than wait until later today or next week to find out... Others can take a risk, but I'm content with my purchase.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos