pay full price?

benualson

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I am looking to upgrade from my htc thunderbolt. I still have unlimited data through verizon, so, I need to pay for the phone outright. I heard you can pay for a phone through verizon over 12 months.

Is this phone worth $500? I really like the windows phones. It will probably be $44 per month for 12 months.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Apparently you can use it if you order by phone. When I ordered mine over the phone, the saleslady offered to put on the payment plan if I wanted to.
I called and asked about that yesterday and the rep told me it can only be done in a store he called up my local store to c if I qualified and luckily I did. I might have mine in 2 weeks I want to c the black version in person

jmunchies1

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Apparently you can use it if you order by phone. When I ordered mine over the phone, the saleslady offered to put on the payment plan if I wanted to.

I tried that also and they said nope, store only. She even 'pre-qualified' me but said I had to go to the store. I ended up just ordering with her and paying for it upfront. Oh well.

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I too was told the payment plan was in-store ONLY - there appears to be a $2 per month finance charge - so I opted to pay the $500 upfront and NO CONTRACT ... actually, to keep my unlimited plan, I had no choice.

It's quite remarkable that everyone is WAY MORE than Verizon for "full retail" - last I checked, Microsoft store was $549, Amazon was $549, Best Buy was some astronomical number like $649.99 !!

squadbumrush

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
It's quite remarkable that everyone is WAY MORE than Verizon for "full retail" - last I checked, Microsoft store was $549, Amazon was $549, Best Buy was some astronomical number like $649.99 !!

Just copped the black 928 on amazon.com for $499 retail, with free 2-day shipping. It's not in stock yet, so delivery date is still up in the air, but I'm hopeful that it ships out on Monday or Tuesday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077