I did a factory reset to my 928, and now I'm missing the new Storage Check tool. Help?

Bennethon

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I got the phone the day it launched, but was having problems with texts and calls coming through. So yesterday I did a reset of my phone in the hopes of fixing those issues. I think it's working fine now, but I just noticed that the new Storage Check tool that Nokia released a few months back is gone. Did I reset my phone to a firmware that is older than the one it had when I bought it? How do I fix this? I really liked that Storage Check tool. I tried checking for phone updates, but it said no updates are available. Will an update get pushed?

Is there a way to compare my phone's current firmware version to the latest and greatest? Is there a way to force a firmware update?

tvolpe86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I got the phone the day it launched, but was having problems with texts and calls coming through. So yesterday I did a reset of my phone in the hopes of fixing those issues. I think it's working fine now, but I just noticed that the new Storage Check tool that Nokia released a few months back is gone. Did I reset my phone to a firmware that is older than the one it had when I bought it? How do I fix this? I really liked that Storage Check tool. I tried checking for phone updates, but it said no updates are available. Will an update get pushed?

Is there a way to compare my phone's current firmware version to the latest and greatest? Is there a way to force a firmware update?

i think all that was required was a soft reset =\ my brother and sister seemed to have quirky service like the contract renewal/upgrade hadn't gone completely through on verizon's end because their old phone still had some functionality and after a soft reset everything seemed to work fine.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I VERY highly doubt that your phone is now on an older firmware as it just came to the market. You could always post your firmware number here and see if someone could compare though. You find that in settings -> about -> more into.

Bennethon

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I VERY highly doubt that your phone is now on an older firmware as it just came to the market. You could always post your firmware number here and see if someone could compare though. You find that in settings -> about -> more into.
Good call. Current firmware on my phone:

How does that compare to others?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium