Renting movies on WP8???

tribexx

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

Sorry if there is another thread on this, but I did not see it from the search forum results.

Old Scenario:
Renting movies via Zune Marketplace to play on PC, Zune HD or HTC Trophy. (Often watching movies on plane on Zune HD.)

New Scenario:
I have a Nokia 928...is there an option to rent movies? Would be nice since I have this bigger and better screen.
Can I put the movies I bought on Zune for ZuneHD on to the 928?

thanks

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Not as I know of and there no apps currently that you can do this either, I suppose this will be added in the next GDR or 8.1 update.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

Sorry if there is another thread on this, but I did not see it from the search forum results.

Old Scenario:
Renting movies via Zune Marketplace to play on PC, Zune HD or HTC Trophy. (Often watching movies on plane on Zune HD.)

New Scenario:
I have a Nokia 928...is there an option to rent movies? Would be nice since I have this bigger and better screen.
Can I put the movies I bought on Zune for ZuneHD on to the 928?

thanks

Isn't there a NetFlix app for WP ? That would solve your movie interest till Microsoft has something....

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
There's Netflix, Crackle etc, but I just drag and drop my BluRay movie rips (mp4 format) to my 920's video folder.

tribexx

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
There's netflix, but as I was at locations where I was moving in between wifi locations, and I did not want to use Cellular...I just ended up renting from Zune Marketplace and watched it on
my ZuneHD as I traveled....

The movies would have looked fantastic on my 928 screen though...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion