Where is Engadget review?

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Give them time as soon as they realize that the 928 is selling with great reviews I am sure they will review the device. Last time I looked the user reviews on Verizon was 100% with 38 reviews not a bad start!
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

Adretheon

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Cause Engadget has and always will have an apple up their butts. The biggest reason I stopped going there was cause they half *** WP articles and reviews, but even the smallest most meaningless Apple news gets like 3 articles.

jmunchies1

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Cause Engadget has and always will have an apple up their butts. The biggest reason I stopped going there was cause they half *** WP articles and reviews, but even the smallest most meaningless Apple news gets like 3 articles.

They've actually gotten much much better and don't sackride Apple like they used to. I've been pleased with the WP reporting as of late. The Verge and BGR on the other hand....

WhyFiNYC

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
The "ecosystem" score at The Verge continues to be a joke, but at least they have a couple guys there that give WP a fair shake. The user comments... guh.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I've definitely noticed a positive change over at Engadget towards Microsoft in general. Hopefully things will get even better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos