Voicemail questions

jmunchies1

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Two quick ones:

1. Has anyone been able to enter the voicemail number + their pin into the voicemail field in phone settings? Whenever I try to do that I get an error message saying sorry we can't contact your voicemail provider right now or something to that effect. On my Trophy, I used to have this programmed in:

*86p1234# where 1234 is your voicemail pin. So when you pressed voicemail in the phone app, it automatically called and input your pin so you didn't have to type it on the screen. Anyone else try this?

2. The Voicemail app/tile that's on the start screen.... is this just for Visual Voicemail and does VZW still charge a fee for that?

RackDaddy

May 20, 2013
Visit site
The Voicemail app/tile that's on the start screen.... is this just for Visual Voicemail and does VZW still charge a fee for that?

I just signed up with Verizon, and they do show a charge of $2.99/mo on my bill. Kinda pissed because I never asked for it (or the $1.99 extended warranty).

primortal

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
2. The Voicemail app/tile that's on the start screen.... is this just for Visual Voicemail and does VZW still charge a fee for that?

Yes its for Visual Voicemail and they do charge $3 a month for it. Though I did get half off for the year being there is no option in WP8 to save the voicemail to the phone like the feature says you can do :D

jmunchies1

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Anyone able to program in their voicemail pin in phone settings? I still can't. Need to find some way to program the dialing pause in. The 'p' seems to be giving it trouble for some reason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans