Haptic feedback question...is it really that bad?

harp666

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi all...got a question for all that have the Lumia. Thinking of switching from my 8x for this phone,however 2 things stop me.
1..is the vibration feature as bad as I have been reading..my 8x has very good,strong vibration that you cannot hear but feel.
2..does every one of the white units have a bad looking home(window) button with yellow glow to it?..Do the black units have the same problem?
Thanks for the response.

baaahthesheep

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
For me, I wouldn't have thought the rattling noise people are reporting when they touch one of the bottom keys to be a defect. I actually still don't and it doesn't bother me. You can faintly hear it in normal use. It's a lot louder when you put the phone to your ear...but who does that in normal use?

My home button's fine. The search and back buttons might be just a little bit dim, but they're fine.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
My hepatic feedback is soft and quite. Which is exactly how I like it. Just enough that I feel it but nobody else knows is vibrating. Now a phone call or text message, and my bedroom starts shaking and all the dogs in the neighborhood start barking at what sounds like plastic raddling!

I may be exaggerating a bit, but I think you know what I mean.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky