Switched my 8x to the 928 today, why cant in download any of my apps I purchased before? They want m

laity78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So I switched from the 8x to the 928 today. So far in loving it. But why can't I download any of my apps I purchased with the 8x. They want me to pay for them again. Don't get it, I'm using the same Microsoft account

rdavenp3

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I switched from the 8x to the 928. Bulkier, but much better in every way except for Beats. I hated the power button on top of the 8x and the other buttons were so flush to the body of the phone I couldn't press them consistently without looking.
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Log in to WP website, and you'll have all,the list of purchased apps. It has the option to reinstall. Hope this helps.

I can atest as well ... moved from a Verizon Trophy to a Verizon 928 ... and once you log-in and basically link the 928, the Microsoft Account allowed me to DL ALL purchased history.

laity78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
No I was able to get all my purchased apps by just clicking buy an it said I already purchased them to install now

WhyFiNYC

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I can atest as well ... moved from a Verizon Trophy to a Verizon 928 ... and once you log-in and basically link the 928, the Microsoft Account allowed me to DL ALL purchased history.

*except for the ones that were no longer supported. I wish I still had Pulse...

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
yeah, usaa screwed us. I Tweet em and email about it from time-to-time. I hope others are too.

I tweet them about once a week, and post on their facebook page from time to time as well. The more noise we make, the quicker we'll get a response.

ontapbjt

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
For future reference you can also do a backup to Skydrive. Then you can do a restore to get all of your apps to your new phone. Just a few swipes and a click and you're done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett