Is it worth the switch?

Eric4Smith

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I came here today to ask everyone if they think the lumia 928 is worth switch from the iphone, 4S specifically. I think the lumia is the better smartphone and has the more appealing OS, but iOS is what is keeping me from switching. iOS has completely bored me, but my friends and I are always talking in groupchats since we all have iphones, and we often make plans in the chats, and this is a big thing for me to give up. The app variety is also a factor but I will live without the apps on my current iphone. so I was wondering if all the features the Lumia has to offer worth giving up group chats using imessage, which 60% of the texts I send are in group chats, as well as other features iOS offers. (Verizon)

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I came here today to ask everyone if they think the lumia 928 is worth switch from the iphone, 4S specifically. I think the lumia is the better smartphone and has the more appealing OS, but iOS is what is keeping me from switching. iOS has completely bored me, but my friends and I are always talking in groupchats since we all have iphones, and we often make plans in the chats, and this is a big thing for me to give up. The app variety is also a factor but I will live without the apps on my current iphone. so I was wondering if all the features the Lumia has to offer worth giving up group chats using imessage, which 60% of the texts I send are in group chats, as well as other features iOS offers. (Verizon)

Make sure you do thorough research on the features & apps you need. As far as I know you won't be able to replace iMessage with anything outside of iOS. The Lumia offers a bigger screen and LTE, but other than that there's probably not a lot else available that isn't available on your iPhone. Check out the other apps you use, as WP doesn't have near as many available. 150,000 apps is plenty, as long as the apps you need are available.

That said, the Lumia would offer you a refreshing change from iOS. Instead of a notification center it has live tiles, which you may or may not prefer (I personally don't, but some do). It's fast and smooth. It's different.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium