Anyone have any idea where the lock screen photo is stored?

welchpm

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
It's not in any of my albums, the camera roll, or anywhere on Skydrive. The image was originally the lockscreen on my HTC One-X, and I think it was emailed to me by someone and I saved it to that phone, then added as my lock screen image. As far as I know it never made its way to Skydrive; not there now regardless.

Anyway, when I got my 928, the restore process restored it from the One-X backup onto the 928. That 928 was buggy so I just got a replacement from Verizon and guess what? The restore didn't restore the lockscreen photo this time.

I can't find it anywhere, and wondering if anyone has an ideas where it might be stored on the phone itself, and how I can access it (browsing all folders on the phone through Windows Explorer turns up nothing).

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I can't find it anywhere, and wondering if anyone has an ideas where it might be stored on the phone itself, and how I can access it (browsing all folders on the phone through Windows Explorer turns up nothing).

Hey dude,

unfortunately the lock screen will be cached within the isolated storage of the relevant system app in charge of lock screen functionality. AFAIK ther is no way to retrieve this, sorry for being the bearer of bad news!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs