Please Use Your $25 App Store Credit

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The adding "1" comment goes to the success some have had using the MEID instead of the IMEI. The numbers differ by one digit, which is often (but not always) a "1" at the end of one of the numbers that isn't at the end of the other.

Serious Tone

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I've been wanting to spend mine but everytime I find an app I wouldn't mind paying for its already free.

I'll just wait and spend some on the new Halo game in July. Then come Sept and I still have some left, I'll just start buying things I might not normally.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
It cannot be used on the 360... I tried purchasing a full game using my credit and it didnt even show my "Microsoft balance" as a payment option. I'll try my surface when i get home tonight.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, you don't have to buy it from Verizon. Just do a search of the forum and you'll find this, as well as a link to the site you have to register on.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
what does the paid version bring? Live tile updated and no ads?

I clicked the link for you.
The official app of wpcentral.com, your guide to everything your Windows Phone can offer. Read news, tips, comments, app & game reviews wherever you go.
With live tile support, you can be up to date on the latest Windows Phone news when pinned to your start screen.
Not sure whether to spend your money on that latest game? Find the review on WPCentral, check out screenshots or watch the video review, then go directly to the marketplace from within the app to start the download. You can then jump straight back into WPCentral to keep up to date on the latest news about the platform, including what’s being announced for future updates.
WPCentral for Windows Phone features:
•Read home, reviews, apps, games, tips & developers sections
•Live tiles for the latest headlines
•Toast notifications
•Full comment functionality
•Watch videos and view pictures posted in each article
•Full search for any previous articles, including by section
•Search through YouTube videos from the site
•Deep links to the marketplace with articles featuring other apps
•Listen to the latest podcast on your device through the app
•Clean, simple, customisable user interface design and great user experience
•Sharing of articles through E-mail, SMS, Twitter and Facebook
•Full integration with the WPCentral forums
•Custom app and tile accents
•Links to referenced articles and other websites
The available trial is ad-supported with deep marketplace links, video section, live tiles, toast notifications, offline reading, wallpapers section and the podcast player disabled, all other features are accessible.
------------
New in v4.2:
•Added lock screen wallpaper support - now get the latest news directly to your customisable wallpaper
•Improved flip tile reliability
•Added option to view videos in Metrotube
•Updated Unification support with images
•Trial: Now using Nokia Ad Exchange for adverts

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I clicked the link for you.
I edited out the only part that was relevant to my question for you.
The available trial is ad-supported with deep marketplace links, video section, live tiles, toast notifications, offline reading, wallpapers section and the podcast player disabled, all other features are accessible.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
You didn't do it for me. I am capable of clicking a link and reading instead of asking others to do it for me.

You insinuated that you helped me out with your original reply, but you didn't. Helping me out would've been concisely answering the question I asked rather than posting verbatim something I already had access to. Sure, it's not your job to answer my questions and provide me compendiums and whatnot, but if you don't want to do that then don't do it. Or, if you want to reply with snarky, unhelpful responses, go ahead and do that, but don't be surprised when you get them back in return.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
What I did was tried to encourage you to look for yourself instead of depending on others to do so for you. Apparently that is not a method that works with you. But you cannot truthfully state that my reply was unhelpful. It contained the answer to your question.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
You insinuated that you helped me out with your original reply, but you didn't. Helping me out would've been concisely answering the question I asked rather than posting verbatim something I already had access to. Sure, it's not your job to answer my questions and provide me compendiums and whatnot, but if you don't want to do that then don't do it. Or, if you want to reply with snarky, unhelpful responses, go ahead and do that, but don't be surprised when you get them back in return.

I'm so confused... you asked what the paid version gives you. You yourself just said you had access to the answer. Why ask the question? What more could you have asked for then what was provided?

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
What I did was tried to encourage you to look for yourself instead of depending on others to do so for you. Apparently that is not a method that works with you. But you cannot truthfully state that my reply was unhelpful. It contained the answer to your question.

Thank you Jesus for teaching me how to fish. You don't understand the difference between answering a question and answering a question helpfully? Just because your reply contained the answer to my question does not necessarily make it a helpful answer. You took a link that I clearly had access to (you quoted me quoting it) and copied and pasted it verbatim, meaning that you didn't actually do anything for me at all except waste my time (and yours too and everyone reading this thread now). If you asked me a for a quote from the Bible and I gave you a link to the entire Bible, I would not consider that a helpful reply even though my reply "contained the answer to your question." Yes, I am acknowledging that I asked for a compendium of the app benefits rather than reading it myself, but if you had no interest in being helpful (i.e., answering the question succinctly), then don't answer it at all.

I'm so confused... you asked what the paid version gives you. You yourself just said you had access to the answer. Why ask the question? What more could you have asked for then what was provided?

Why ask the question? To get a succinct compendium of the answer, one verified as accurate by another user.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos