So this is my first brand new phone ever, every other phone I have ever gotten has been a year old when I got it, so they never had good and cool things like my new 928. However, H cant seem to find a case I like to put on it, and even if I do I dont know if I want to mess up wireless charging. Any ideas for me?
    jleebiker likes this.
    06-03-2013 11:24 PM
    Put something on it. Maybe a gel case. Sooner or later it will get accidentally dropped.

There's a lot of threads like this in the forum: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...ed-screen.html
    hopmedic likes this.
    06-03-2013 11:33 PM
    I don't like putting cases on my phones, but this ones pretty slippery.

Dropped mine twice already, luckily only on carpet.

I'd put the slimmest thing you can find if you really want one.
    06-04-2013 12:21 AM
    Dropped mine for the first time today I was so pissed. It slipped out of my pocket while getting into the car so it's barely just a smidge on the corner but I'm kinda wishing I had a case on but not really.

Think I'll continue rolling without a case and just be more careful. Adding all that bulk and the fact that the phone still gets all these tiny scratches anyway makes it not worth it for me.

Might get some protective film at most. Mmmaybe.
    06-04-2013 12:38 AM
    So this is my first brand new phone ever, every other phone I have ever gotten has been a year old when I got it, so they never had good and cool things like my new 928. However, H can’t seem to find a case I like to put on it, and even if I do I don’t know if I want to mess up wireless charging. Any ideas for me?
    Grats on the new phone! There are many very thin cases available. They have their pros and cons. I can tell you I got the thin one from the Verizon store on release day since no one else had any and it does not interfere with the wireless charging.

At first I wasn't keen on any kind of case, but this blue is starting to grow on me. I did drop it in the parking lot as I was getting out of my car and I feel the case helped protect it from unwanted scratches and nicks.
    06-04-2013 02:10 PM
    I got the same blue one, and I like it. Yeah, it's cheaply made, and as some have commented, there are edges with some sharpness, but it protected my phone from the drop on the floor in a store the other day (concrete under tile), and I like the look of the blue over the white that shows from buttons and around the camera/speaker.
    jleebiker and palandri like this.
    06-04-2013 02:40 PM
    So this is my first brand new phone ever, every other phone I have ever gotten has been a year old when I got it, so they never had good and cool things like my new 928. However, H can’t seem to find a case I like to put on it, and even if I do I don’t know if I want to mess up wireless charging. Any ideas for me?
    Picked up this case on Amazon. Good protection, grip, fits tight and wireless charging works with it.
    06-04-2013 05:16 PM
    Picked up this case on Amazon. Good protection, grip, fits tight and wireless charging works with it.
    I just ordered the same one. Will see if I like it or not. I put a screen protector on also and although its a really good one I'm not sure I'm digging it.
    06-04-2013 05:24 PM
    I too just ordered this one. Also got one of those wet screen protectors. We'll see how it goes!
    06-04-2013 05:27 PM
    Interested in these Qmadix or Incipio cases once they're in stock:

Search :: lumia 928
    Last edited by cybodroid; 06-04-2013 at 08:40 PM.
    06-04-2013 05:58 PM
    thanks guys, its been alot of help, i ended up ordering the black snap on one for now, i also just got the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Nokia Lumia 928 Screen Protector Shield Ultra Clear + Lifetime Replacements from amazon and put it on, i must say it is amaing. i work at best buy and we use zaggs, so I was worried about this one. i love it, it went on a bit wierd, but in the end it dried out nice, no marks, or distortion under the screen. feels kinda like the high def zaggs. keep everyone posted on any cases i may find. again thanks to all.
    06-10-2013 10:26 PM
    I am waiting for a case holster to come out, there are very few case out for the 928 at this point. I have dropped mine 3 times already but luckily no damage.
    Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express
    06-11-2013 05:32 AM
    Nakid... but I never put cases or skins on any of my phones. Never had any issues, but I am careful with my devices.
    06-11-2013 06:49 AM