Win With Windows Phone

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I haven't won anything yet, but my wife has won an XBox live code or something (we don't have XBox, so it doesn't mean a thing to me).

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm playing with all three of my Microsoft accounts - still nothing. My wife won the first time she played. banghead.gif

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
No way to do from mobile right? I can't figure it out and everything in the world is blocked on my work computer. Haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

baaahthesheep

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I think they changed it back again. If you have the default browser setting to "mobile," all you have to do is spin the wheel (click on the tile form the MS store app). If you have the browser setting to "desktop," you have to do the demo first. Glad they finally fixed it.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I think they changed it back again. If you have the default browser setting to "mobile," all you have to do is spin the wheel (click on the tile form the MS store app). If you have the browser setting to "desktop," you have to do the demo first. Glad they finally fixed it.

Great! I always leave mine on desktop mode. Going to change it now so I can lose.

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Can you keep playing after you win something? I just won Halo Reach for 360 on my first spin... Hahaha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I have been playing since it was first posted here: Spin the wheel with the Microsoft Store Windows Phone app and win prizes | Windows Phone Central but as of yet I have not won anything. Once they changed it from spinning the wheel to using the demo, I have not been able to use my phone to play. Bummer.

Switch your phone IE settings from Desktop to Mobile version and I believe you can play from the phone.

But yeah, I've won a whole mess of "Sorry, please try again tomorrow."

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I've also tried it with 2 Microsoft accounts since it was posted on WPCentral. All I got was a constant apology letting me know I didn't win. :cry:

pma

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Yay I won a copy of Halo Reach for Xbox 360! I'm not a gamer and don't know what that is, but I'm glad I actually won something😃 My son is getting ready to trade in his Wii and all his games towards an Xbox. He is absolutely in love with my phone and was so excited to see that I had set up my own Xbox live account and avatar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)