Bummed out! Got a defective 928...

BeastMD

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Been waiting for a Black 928 to go in stock at Amazon for a few weeks, a few days ago it finally showed in stock so I ordered.

Got it today and I really like it except for the fact that the far right 1/3 screen wont register touches. Otherwise it seems almost perfect except for slightly yellow touch buttons on the bottom of the screen.

Of course now Amazon has no stock of Black or White.. So the wait continues. Bummer!

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Talk about frustrating! I know I am about the most impatient person on Earth when it comes to waiting for tech I REALLY want. Your patience will be rewarded....or at least that's what a fortune cookie said...

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Talk about frustrating! I know I am about the most impatient person on Earth when it comes to waiting for tech I REALLY want. Your patience will be rewarded....or at least that's what a fortune cookie said...

I'm the same way!!! I have to wait for June 30 for my upgrade and it's been killing me!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Ah, technophiles. People who enjoy telling people to wait for this shiny piece of tech, yet can't wait themselves.

That's life. (I, for one, can't wait for the EOS.)

cybodroid

May 27, 2013
Visit site
A true technophile would crumble and purchase it from Newegg, Wirefly, or Verizon
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss